PW is being sold for 0$?

So Pixel Worlds is not being sold and neither is Kukouri. BUT all the old devs are leaving Kukouri and new devs come to take their place from a different company? This doesn’t make any kind of sense to me.

The thing is, if all (or most) of the devs are leaving then who even owns Kukouri anymore? Well, I have the answer for you: the new developers do. So instead of selling PW or Kukouri, they just hired new developers and left after that. So that’s like selling PW but instead of getting money, the old devs got nothing. So Pixel Worlds was sold for zero dollars.

2 Likes

No. Kukouri owns many different games, such as Tiny Troopers. The devs mentioned leaving are the developers of PW. Therefore, the employees leaving Kukouri are from the Pixel Worlds development team. There are still some people in the company.

Kukouri will hire new employees to work on Pixel Worlds or move employees from a different team to the team for Pixel Worlds. The reason why Jake still stays after resigning is to organize remaining tasks and teach new employees around the area, afterward, he can leave.

If Kukouri is not sold, then the owner of Kukouri Mobile Entertainment is still the biggest stockholder/investor in the company, maybe Kim Soares. The new CEO is just an employee working on the management team.

1 Like

Commander K was the CEO

1 Like

But after that someone else that helped them with the game became CEO.

1 Like

Its not selling it for zero dollars. Its more of a hand me down, or a passing of the torch

2 Likes

Oh no that is a clear sign that pw is going to burn to the ground, you might want to start panicking right about now

1 Like