PW needs new questlines/interesting events!

For me PW has been incredibly boring for the last half a year.

Last year’s biggest update was cards which is a great update but it is more like a minigame. Its fun to play in the monthly tournament but it does not keep the game interesting for long.
Also the events are not that interesting anymore. For example: st patricks, summer and the minievents. Its not fun to repetitively break carts and pots.
I mean, there still are some ok playable minievents like netherboss and recycling event but the events overall are not realy that interesting in the long run for the active players.

I realy wish we could get cool events like growtopia has: winter event- you could do so many things you could do as a comminty(also the growch parkour), st patricks event- you have cool parkours where you could get prizes and other activities, cinco de mayo, summerfest- questlines and many more, harvest of sorrows- craft cool items with cakes you get from harvesting your trees, halloween- growgannoth- you have a parkour where after reach the eye you can drop items into it and get all sorts of halloween items.

Besides those seasonal events they have so many good events that are fun to play even after years like carnival which comes every month for some days where you have amini questline from where you get a randon ring out of many as a prize which will give you cool ability or just makes you look cool.
Also they have night of comet when you can collect random spawning spacedust and craft items with them which comes every month on the 28th day.

ALSO they have legendary questline which are hard and meany for players who are at the end game. I wish we had a similar questlines.

One last thing i wish we realy could have in pw is competition between clans, where clan comepte on the objectives to earn points and turn those points to their wished rewards.

There is soo much to do in gt compared to pw. We realy need a huge cool long term updates what will be playable for many years. You can say that gt is 4 years older than gt but they had soo many cool events at their 5th anniversary. Devs realy need to come up with some cool stuff because i know im not the only player who is getting deadly tired of boredom in pw

Share your thoughts and correct me if i said something incorrect.

10 Likes

Correct , i agree with you. Gt have so much fun events but only fun event in pw for me is halloween. Lets see what update will Jake bring us since he is the new game designer , i have high hopes

5 Likes

To sum this thread up make the other events as good as Halloween.

3 Likes

Yes, like this idea, i been BORED WITH PW for over 8 months, its happened at the st patrick 2021 update, and its getting BORING and BORING

2 Likes