PW newspaper

Hello, its me fising, today’s newspaper is:
I found a bug

The Battle Cards update is Tomorrow!

~@pixelworldsgame
Mini informations:
There will be 3 different card packs starter which cost 5k have lots of weak common cards, and basic which has an chance to have powerful cards, atleast some uncommons, cost is the same 5k and fancy card back which cost $3.00. Only for decorative purpose

Soooo talented, smart and even handsome!!! You slay queen xoxo!! :sparkles::nail_care:

5 Likes

those are fancy card “backs” KEKW.

4 Likes

Soooo talented, smart and even handsome!!! You slay queen xoxo!! :sparkles:

1 Like

fising you are a genius how did you find that bug its not like its extremely well known or anything.

Nice, PW officially has P2W

OH NO. oh well

2 Likes

Card backgrounds ._.

Soooo talented, smart and even handsome!!! You slay queen xoxo!!

That’s a handsome man.

I feel like I must correct this: It’s a card back, not a pack. Cosmetic only, no effect on actual gameplay and doesn’t add any new cards.

1 Like

Have you thought about adding Pixel Credits or a premium currency?

Since entering your card info is kinda tiring each time you want to purchase something…

You would for example purchase 2000Cr for $20, and then you can buy stuff such as gems, special offers, or card backs.

Wouldn’t it be better than adding new purchases to google play each and every time? As a developer of a game, that has to be just tiring.

I know that these kinds of questions are usually for Jake, but since Jake doesn’t have time to visit the forums…

Say no to pay to win