PWGEMS.COM | Gem Calculator for pixelworlds

Hello Everyone! I have been working on this project on and off for a few weeks. I recently just redesigned the whole thing and I finnaly was able to mostly finish it and release it! This is my first website called Pixelworlds Gems! This has been a pretty huge learning expirience for me in coding and websites and I am very excited that it is finnaly live! I am working on smaller changes and polishing the website.

I spent many hours creating this site so that it works on mobile and desktop. There might be a few bugs, and it would really help me out if anyone could tell me ones they found.

I hope you enjoy, and I would really love to hear about any feedback or bugs you have for me. Thank you. :smiley:

Image Gallery:

Availible Features:

• Sharable links (fish tables share in links)
  • customizable rates for gems,wls, and byte coins
  • responsive layout for desktop and mobile
  • Price guide for fishing and mining related items (50% done)
  • About section

Things I will add:

• Clear fish button
  • different metadata picture for each page
  • small ad for my News world lol
  • footer with required text
7 Likes

Cool site .Also what did you use to make this??

I wrote it from scratch, but I learnt most of it from a website called www.w3schools.com

2 Likes

Please develop it again so that it is better. I like this website, the features are complete

This is amazing, deserves more attention to be honest
I appreciate the work you put into this

1 Like

This looks very cool keep it up man hope it’s gonna blow up some time
From leo

1 Like

Thanks, I am going to re-do the layout again because some people have issues where it’s a ll jumbled up on different size screens.

1 Like

UPDATE:

• Fixed some layout issues for mobile/desktop screens
  • Added 50% of the price guide section which only uses bytecoins right now.
  • removed “.html” from the urls. It will now be pwgems.com/guide instead of pwgems.com/guide.html
  • added a “bytecoins per a worldlock” option you can change for the different bytecoin prices. (default 300 byte per worldlock)
  • created an instagram and some promotional images
1 Like

You forgetting added reset menu they will clear all fish count

1 Like

I am also a programmer and this is inspiring! What programming language did you used on your website? Did you host this web just by yourself?

I used the normal html, css, and java and I used a online web hosting service. I didn’t host it in my home.

I recommend using www.w3schools.com if you want to learn about it :+1:

1 Like

UPDATE:
I added some new stuff like a reset button and smaller changes like commas for numbers in the thousands (eg. 1,000,000)
I also did some other small things like removing borders around the tables and making it so if you change the gem rate, then it saves in the shareable links.

Why did parmashawn pw became active now?

Cool! I was really needing a website like this

1 Like

very useful for pc players, although.

whi nu one maKe world Plann3r so sad

keep up the good work, developer!

Dude this is so good. Much easier to understand than the other guys site

I’m rewriting the whole website to be even better. I might complete it this weekend :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Here is an update to show the progress I’ve made.
I’ve decided to take a different approach than other gem calculators.

So far I have written the whole site to take advantage of bootstrap (a useful styling tool).
I also began using some material icons to make the site look better.

If you do have any suggestions for improvements or features then I would be glad to hear them.

make sure to use pwgems.com to calculate your gems!

Very cool design and everything! check it out if you need to calculate gems.

also you can share links to trade tables. for example, here is some fish that i put in a table and you can see them through a link!

what that item creator WIP thingy?