"QUEERS" an LGBTQ+ world

I never said i support the Kunts Kunts Kunts breh :roll_eyes:

1 Like

why are there always people fighting in the comments?

3 Likes

-_- this picture gives me bad vibes. This war Hiroshima right?

1 Like

this image is from the internet, I don’t know.

But I think she is Japanese.

1 Like

lgbt isn’t a racism surpremacist group
your logic is horse crap

3 Likes

From this point onward, as immature as it may sound, I’ll just be treating hateful posts as trolling.
People are entitled to their opinions, but if you’re going to spend the time to hate on LGBTQ, then you can kindly leave.

There is quite literally no valid reason why LGBTQ shouldn’t exist. There’s nothing in science that makes it invalid. There’s nothing in religion that makes it invalid. Hating on it for the sake of it is just you being a total jerk or a troll.
This thread and world was made for positivity and education and, as expected, some people seem to be opposed to that because, well, people.
Thanks. Feel free to check out the world!

I never said that i hate the LGTBQ+ i just don’t support the whole idea for month only about them :smiley:. That’s my own opinion

1 Like

Then how comes you would support something like womens month or black history month?

1 Like

dies because of my stupid opinion

Yeah. Most of them aren’t homophobic they are just uneducated.

They basically learnt all of that stuff from TikTok and ohter social media pages where people just hate on the minorities.

I hate to break it to you Ephus but you are being damn annoying :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Be gay. Do crimes. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

If you’re just going to disregard every valid argument, which differs from your, as trolling and hate, then I don’t think the discussion will get anywhere.

You are a good example of a person, who can’t handle facts or opinions differing from yours…
The only person here who is hating, is you. You can’t argue and play the nazi card constantly.
You are a prime example of why people are sick of having the agenda constantly pushed upon them everywhere. Your tactics in arguing, as proven today, are the same ones that are used when indoctrinating people.

I strive to conduct myself in a mature manner, I’ve tried to present you with reasonable and appropriate arguments, yet, you decide to be immature and obnoxious against me, using personal insults and much more. I respected you in the beginning, but sadly, I’ve now lost most respect as a consequence of your childish and obnoxious behavior. I don’t think I have anything to add.

Sateenkaarihörhö = (ENG) Have a nice day

1 Like

Pride month isn’t a “month only about them”, it’s just a month to acknowledge people that identify as LGBTQ+, and support them. They’ve been consistently oppressed, and they need to be shown that it’s okay to be who they are.

1 Like

When equality just isn’t enough.

Equality is enough, but right now they don’t have that. LGBTQ+ people are constantly being discriminated against. Pride month exists because LGBTQ+ people haven’t been treated equally, and that’s what needs to change.

1 Like

If that were the case, don’t you think that Asian, Middle-eastern and African countries, such as Indonesia, Saudi-Arabia and Congo would have pride parades?

They already have equality in the western world. We’re now at the point where they are demanding that the world caters to what they want, such as with the usage of bizarre pronouns.
Of course they are going to claim that they don’t have equality, because they feel that they are wronged if everyone doesn’t cater to their needs.

I find it funny how they demand the western world has to change to cater the needs of a tiny group of people who want equality, when they already have it in the western world, but aren’t pleased with it.

not to flex or anything, but i managed to lock the world QUEER since it got unlocked this update after I sent an email to support stating it’s a reappropriated word :smirk:

The N-word is an EXACT comparison. You should learn critical thinking.

i hope you are joking, and if you are, that’s still pretty sad.

3 Likes