"QUEERS" an LGBTQ+ world

How did such an ignorant child like you even manage to get on these forums?

Wishing death on people over something they can’t control on top of it.
Keep your tinfoil hatting to yourself m8

We’re in a day and age where creating children isn’t a requirement for everyday life.
This (most likely googled) paragraph was completely pointless and quite literally had no valid points.
Also nobody here is trying to say all people should be homosexual lmao.
Please educate yourself before making yourself look like a fool in front of the grown ups

Not to mention you assume all men are aggressive and insensitive is completely sexist lmao

You are sorely mistaken if you think the goal of all relationships is solely to have offspring.
You’re here talking about “natural inclinations” yet you completely ignore the fact that homosexuality itself is a natural inclination and not a choice.

5 Likes

Says the guy making hate speech on a game forum, talking like a caveman degenerate, resorting to baseless personal insults because you have no valid points

1 Like

And btw there’s nothing wrong with that, if you can’t accept that then it’s just sad lol
This video clears up every one of your stupid arguments

3 Likes

oh he got banned LOL

2 Likes

Sir, at least try conveying your point in a friendly manner. You are my definition of a homophobe.

2 Likes

kinda looks like a 12yr old guy typing with 3 accounts hidden, if your making a poster out of it irl then expect everyone to hunt you down

1 Like

I don’t like Gay People.

You don’t even know any gay peoole

4 Likes

thread went from :blush: to :pensive:

also i’m pretty sure i commented on this thread already, not anything negative too just my general opinion but it appears to have been deleted???

2 Likes

if you dont like, then why reply?

I liked this part of the world.

Huh, never seen a Pixelian who built a world for Rainbow_Flag people.

Was scrolling to some threads and suddenly got a warzone :l

2 Likes

Update:
I’ve heard elsewhere that some people seem to think this world was disabled. That is not true, this world is “QUEERS”, whereas the invalid one is “QUEER”, which was already disabled before I decided to make my world.
That’s why there’s an S at the end of mine.

QUEERS is opening back up, everyone! Come check it out, it hasn’t changed literally at all since last time but it’s here if anyone’s interested.

Wow you are alive lol

3 Likes

I have a cool screenshot

2 Likes

I don’t get why anybody should be proud of their sexuality. That doesn’t make any sense to me.
I also don’t get why people are trying to indoctrinate little kids, the demographic of this game, who couldn’t care less about sexuality in general.

The only thing that a world like this will achieve in this type of game, targeted at the specific demographic, is disturbance, mayhem and fights.

Furthermore, wasn’t the term ‘Queer’ an insult?

And if I’m not mistaken, the game rules explicitly state ‘No sexual content of any kind’.
LGBTQ+ is inherently sexual.

1 Like

Imagine keeping a secret about who you are from anyone, and then when you one day gain the confidence to come out, don’t you think you’d be a little proud of opening up?
Some people are proud because of that, some people are proud because of the progress LGBTQ+ made in these modern times, and heck, some people even show off their pride out of spite for homophobes, lmao.

You make a fair point about the sexuality thing, but no one here is trying to indoctrinate anyone. This world mostly exists to educate and for there to be a place for those in the LGBTQ community to hang out and talk.

That might be true, but honestly that won’t stop me, personally. Like I said in the thread, I’d like this to be a place for people to understand more, and for others in the LGBTQ to hang out. People fighting is inevitable, there will always be those who are uneducated and raised to hate, and there’s nothing that can really be done except to outshine the negativity.

Much like the word “Gay”, it can be used as one, yes, but in the LGBTQ community, it’s been reclaimed as a term to describe one’s self as being part of LGBTQ.
The original meaning of the word queer is something along the lines of “unusual” or “different”.

It may discuss sexuality, but a simple google search of the meaning of LGBTQ would show that it’s not entirely sexual. Quite a lot of terms in LGBTQ relate to gender identity and romantic orientations. Sure, sexual content and dating isn’t allowed in PW, and I respect that, but it doesn’t stop me from having a place to hang out like this.

2 Likes