Question about XP

When you reach max level and you obtain XP the level bar shines blue because you are getting XP, is it possible that the XP you obtain while being level 200 is stacked in case they add new levels so that you would level up with the XP you farmed while being max level?
Does someone remember if that happened before they added level 200?

no

it did not, it wouldn’t really be fair

Why?

Just about everything else in the game stacks…

I’m not fussed either way… but I doubt they would do that anyway…

If, by some miracle , they or another invest in the game, I would reckon a second legacy xp would be put in place

Legacy xp level was created due to the experience level getting a complete renovation when perks were first introduced as a way for original players to have whatever remains of their hard work leveling up before that update socan not find myself to see a reason as to why would they need a second one without any major update regarding that field on gameplay

Because of the same reasons .

Hard work recognised…

Let’s pretend XP levels are to happen. If it wasn’t done as a second legacy level you would not be able to recognise who had worked hard and who hadn’t during that period of the game…

The current legacy level indicates this, I grant you not everyone would be in the game for the whole time in that period, but so what.

When I see a player with high legacy XP it’s like respect from me…

The other reason everyone gets to start off on the same footing…

That’s my $0.02 worth