Questions about Cards

Hello, this is my last post of the night, and I’m wondering these questions about cards:

• Is it fun? I am wanting to start cards and like the concept, but for people who played cards and card tournaments, is it actually fun?
  • Is it hard to learn?
  • And is it only tournaments I can do?

Hello,

• Depends if you are into concept of Cards.
  • It’s not too difficult to learn, practice by battling your friends.
  • Card Tournament can be fun.

It’s more like a side thing to play around with. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Alrighty, thanks! I am very much into the concepts of cards like Yu-Gi-Oh! and Pokemon. Nice to know that it isn’t difficult. And I saw that people complained about Card Tournaments a lot so I was debating that part.

1 Like

But when the meta is pretty much just discard decks it can get pretty frustrating

1 Like

It is fun when you play with your friends, but when you bet you might not have so much fun since there is a possibility of you losing.
About the tournaments, I can’t say its really fun, current meta is full of discards which is really annoying.

It isn’t hard to learn, might take you maybe 2 or 3 weeks until you become a real good card player.

1 Like

Card battles are a ton of fun!
Been playings lots myself, and been having a blast seeing all the unique decks people run!
Also learning what cards keep popping up! Learning what players keep using, and how to counter that!
(Looking at you Pickle spammers <.<)
And you don’t have to feel pressured to spend lots of Gems on packs either. Since before VS-ing you can see someones deck power, and you can assess if you match up or not.
And if you want to spice it up, try taking on the tournament or even some wager matches!

1 Like

You mean stealing kids bytes xD

1 Like

Actually laughed at your comment! :rofl:

1 Like

easy to learn, probably one of the most fun content game has.

Cons: Hard to master, Fixed Meta, U need quite alot of bytes to get started (for a decent deck)
and tournament Prizes are god awful

I love card battle feature myself but it’s hard to find an opponent since CARD is dead world when there’s no battle hour going on.

The update is pretty dead, not much incentive for players to play

It depends on people, some people like it, some not. You can practice your skills by battling with friends (remember to make nice decks) and when you are ready, you can join the tournaments or bet with bytecoins with other players, maybe the most important key is to have fun! :wink: