Quick question about the game

so i haven’t played much of the game but im thinking about getting into the game… i started playing the game ages ago and my account is like around 1600 days old… the question is that how to make profit in this game and what is considerd “Rich” in this game cuz the BC system is abit confusing… (also does this game have mod applications? would love to catch some hackers/scammers)

1 Like

Mining trading nether fishing pwe hacking scamming (last two not approved by potatoe tho(probably more ways))

One of the best way to profit is by mining, here is a guide made by @LittleItaly to explain stuff about mining:

By the way, the mod applications are now opened, here is the link if you want to apply: https://forms.gle/qYM72AWMbcxJVHrq7

1 Like

Well there are a lot of ways to make profits and some of those were already mentioned, additionally you can also earn profits in rare world names.

As for your second question, they usually base on your net worth to be called “rich”, and yes, BC system is a bit confusing but eventually you’ll get a hang of it.

The link for the mod application is already mentioned by RetNos.

1 Like