Random ban from discord

One day, AKA today i woke up to find meself banned from the discord, no messages, nothing

I Require my explanation

1 Like

I don’t think anybody can, or will, help you here. I’d just contact support right away. You probably know the email address of support already.

2 Likes

No, support can’t help.

for Desti, the only way you can get unbanned is by pming lmo.

Good luck!

2 Likes

PMing the guy who banned. Oof.
LMO cannot communicate for his life

2 Likes

Teach us your ways, master

4 Likes

Problem Solved? (20000000)

1 Like

Yes and now he never respond

1 Like

Wdym by never responds? I got a response a couple while ago

1 Like

email reveal :sunglasses:

3 Likes

oh no, oh well

you revealed your email. That’s cool. And also…you can disable those emails if you want. I personally don’t (because I have email notifs off and I don’t use gmail much, and I am active on the forums for pretty much everyday)

1 Like

Can I spam your email?
:sunglasses:

Im pretty sure your joking, but please don’t. I don’t think you would appreciate if someone spread your email on the internet. Even though he made a mistake, by himself.
But as a result you should not, joke about this, as it can be pretty serious for someone else.

2 Likes

Im pretty sure your joking, but please don’t. I don’t think you would appreciate if someone spread your email on the internet. Even though he made a mistake, by himself.
But as a result you should not, joke about this, as it can be pretty serious for someone else.

2 Likes

Thank you for reminding me. : D
:+1:

Please remove this picture, since you are leaking your own email-address. You are also revealing that your pixel worlds account’s are linked to this email, this can result in you losing your accounts to hackers. Please be more careful in the future.

Welcome to the Im banned from the pw discord club

I intended to show off my email because I’m too lazy to blur it :crazy_face:.

The email is only used in the forums only and isn’t linked to socials or games so basically the email address is useless.

plus, the email has account verification so thats just impossible plus the password that is really hard to type and guess.

I’ll delete it.

Same, I want to have tje notifications on just in case.

You can appeal tho, I guess me getting unbanned was just my lucky day…

2 Likes