Random thread locks

I’ve noticed a trend of popular threads being locked if it hurts a certain mod’s feelings.

Why can’t we have mods that don’t interfere with the forums but do their actual jobs, like deleting ACTUALLY RULE-BREAKING (not feeling-hurting) threads or handling reports.

i’m pretty sure they would lock it if it hurt others feelings too. like when retnos did when opjr name shamed me+hurt my feelings

(who knows maybe im secretly a mod O-O)

1 Like

Buy thread lock 2 wls each

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s exactly why we shouldn’t have those threads. You’re basically defending someone that makes someone cry or just genuinely hurt a person.

That’s what forums moderators are for, deleting threads that have no purpose except to hurt or attack someone in some way shape or form. How about you do something good for once and don’t make stupid Nintendo threads that do nothing but attack the game itself. Yeah, some of your threads do have suggestions, albeit, useful ones, but 95% of the threads you make do nothing but attack the game. As I’ve said multiple times to multiple people, stay out of drama that you know little about, and instead do your research.

2 Likes

Also, reported for spam :smiley:

yes, yes i agree, i agree fr

and yes, we need a new forum mod that wasn-
nvm

1 Like

I think you have to go deeper into what does the forums are at all. The forums are meant to be a place for a people community with a similar interests discussing something related to the forum main theme. But when people starts to rise hate topics - it’s not a community forum anymore. It splits the community into a groups of people who separates them from each other and tries to give a good wave of anger to each other. In case mods will do nothing with that, the forum becames a place to not to discuss about something kind, interesting, funny, but to disrespect each other.

5 Likes

I gave my consent to my world sale thread being locked.

1 Like

Will this ever stop? Starfire has been deleting threads without reason and now we got another one who disrupts the forum. While I disagree with Pin about them being Starfire 2.0, they sure have hints of Starfire’s behavior.

I think as long as retnos gives a valid reason to why they were locked below (which I think she has been doing sometimes) then its fine

1 Like