Refrences and Easter eggs in Pixelworlds

Hey, so I decided to show off some of the references (mainly to hairs) found in pixelworlds!
if you find any clear culture references then make sure to share it down below. :smiley:

first one is referance to a huge Nintendo fan youtuber who sadly took his life about a year ago.
His name was desmond, but his channel was called “Etika world Network”.

Next one is the new vip hairs. the Dark pop hair, which is a reference to Billie Elish the singer.

After that is a reference to pamala anderson’s role in baywatch! (the original baywatch)

The next one is the Exotic hair! its a reference to “Tiger king” Joe Exotic, who was a tiger tamer.

This one isn’t a hair, and there isn’t a explicit text referance. but I swear its a sandman reference! beleive me :laughing:

Thats all the References i could find in 30 minutes, how about you?

7 Likes

Brown Painter Perm - Bob Ross
Hockey Mask + Machete - Jason
Puppet Mask - Saw
Ravenous Mask - The movie “Ravenous”

5 Likes

The bonefire is a cool dark souls reference: “Activated to be your respawn point by walking past it. Also refills your estus flasks if you have them…”

The Tin Can’s description is a reference to the dog in Mad Max: “A tin dog food can. Dinki-di brand. Not for human consumption. Unless your name is Max.”

4 Likes

xxxtentacion’s hair from Rare Hair Pack 4

halfnhalf

3 Likes

F to Joycon Boyz. He will be missed :frowning:

1 Like

-demon alter - terraria reference
-yellow jumpsuit- Bruce lee
-Some of the Ouija board phrases are references
-Quest king achievement is a reference i forgot to what but the devs did confirm that
-Artemis hair & parzival hair are a reference to ready player one
-Trump hair
all the ones i can think of

5 Likes

Flat screen tv is playing finnish mtv3 news.

3 Likes

World = Za Warudo
honestly can’t think of anything else

The pixel head is a reference to Pinhead from Hellraiser.

1 Like

This is an incredibly subtle reference, but soil is clearly a reference to soil from real life.

I’m impressed I found this one, took a lot of effort.

6 Likes

Now that I think about it, are you sure they didn’t just rip off real life? The CEO of reality won’t be happy to hear about this.

1 Like

Oh my goodness… how have we never realised? If an adult body is up to 60% water, that means that I’m around 60% water, and water is a block in Pixel Worlds… prepare for a lawsuit Pixel Worlds.

2 Likes

The green lantern item has a special item info for those who can get a ss :rofl:

“Green tinted glass colors the light green”

1 Like

Ooh, they changed it! It used to say it referenced a certain superhero : - (

Pot hat is actually a refference of the game plants vs zombies, Crazy Dave wear a pan in his head like the pot hat

2 Likes

Omg Black Candles are lore!

I know about one more.

The Jake graffiti is a referance to the “Killroy was here” graffiti which was very popular during World War II

5 Likes

Interesting! there are some references that I knew, but also there are some of them that I didn’t know of them before.

1 Like

joycon boys for life

1 Like