[RELEASED] 📷➡️🖼️Image to Pixelworlds Art Converter

Here is what I did so far on day 2 of this project.

I learnt enough about how to create a GUI and now I am writing the actions for each button. It should be done tommorow

8 Likes

An app? That’s even better! Thanks for le answers

4 Likes

Nice!

4 Likes

The program is mostly done. Just a few smaller things to add and its done.
here is a demo video of the program

5 Likes

Great job. I look forward for using it.

4 Likes

What other programming languages do you know?

I am new to programming so I want to know how to start.

4 Likes

hmm,
I know a little html, css, and javascript for website creation.
but I am best at python because I have been coding a lot during the pandemic, and I recommend it as anyone’s first language.

4 Likes

I think as he’s new he shud start with c++. As it’s very basic and has the same base as other languages. Understanding oop is very important and then he can start with python as he’ll knw the basics and will be familiar with coding environment

3 Likes

Meh first language doesn’t matter so much, python is just the simplest to learn so that’s why they teach it in schools at first language.

If you just start with learning one language then you can understand other ones much easier. :+1:

4 Likes

I am confused, which one language should I start with?

Many say C++,Java, Phyton, javascript, HTML&CSS, C#,C.

:confused:

4 Likes

Idk it your choice I guess. In our schools we are taught first c++.

3 Likes

Hmm, Okay.

2 Likes

I’ve edited the post. you should be able to download the program for windows. Unfortunately I could not get it to work on mac or other platforms, so I will only be releasing it on windows.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Fixed it now. lmk if it works

3 Likes

I was able to download it now, thanks.

3 Likes

sussy baka

3 Likes

I am not sure why only those virus scans show up as malicious . I wrote my whole program in python and used a module to convert it into a .exe file. My theory is that maybe the virus site found programs which used the same converter and thinks that my program is related to it. I am sure that any anti-virus on your Pc shouldn’t find the program as dangerous or anything

^ all the scanners that found the download ok :+1:

4 Likes

All good, 6/61 and those all being ones I never heard of does seem like a false positive.

4 Likes

ducky!

7 Likes