and third welcome :smiley:

1 Like

Hello xd but I just haved qiusion why I see so many RetNos pic

2 Likes

Deima joined forums, finally!

1 Like

I joined like 5mounths ago just didn’t checking

1 Like

Yeah I see. Anyways, congrats for joining!

1 Like

Ty man and nice to see you xd

1 Like

I joined like…. Idk…… maybe 2 days ago :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Imagine if RetNos closes this conversation for nothing like he does with other forums

1 Like

Welp then would be :skull:

1 Like

How do you know of that when you’re a new forumer?

1 Like

Becaus RetNos already locked my forum ._.

1 Like

Oh I realized what you meant
Yeah you were sending questionable things there without actual proof anyway and it would led to unnecessary stuff going on

if you’re gonna dislike someone you need to have an actual base for that and not just hear what people say or however you got to that conclusion

2 Likes

You’re talking about RetNos?

1 Like

she

topics

they arent for nothing

1 Like

Ghost RetNos is he I was on call with him

Retnos is HE not she.

1 Like

Why is everyone saying Retnos is locking and deleting threads without a reason? Every thread I’ve seen Retnos lock or delete was with a good reason.
just because it wasn’t happening before doesn’t mean Retnos is corrupt. You know why threads weren’t locked or deleted before? because there was no moderation here on the forums.

1 Like

Nah man you are just a disrespectful prick

1 Like

About your sarcastic say to RetNos - I feel a hidden blame in this say. Don’t you think that if a mod (overal, not exactly about RetNos case) would do whatever it wants, ban without a reason admins will do something about it? RetNos has a good name between admins, siskea even said RetNos is doing great as mod what means that he is just doing his job. Also he is not a first mod who is under a public attack and not the last, I guess. I understand that when your friend(-s) was punished by mod it might be a feeling that it was done unfair. I am pretty sure there are reasons for everything mods are doing and when they exceed their authority, they will be punished by the admins with no doubts.

2 Likes