Rollback happening?

I heard rumors from many people and an influencer that there is a unlimited gems bug in the game. Is the mantinence break happening right now to rollback the servers?
If so the how many days is it being rolled back?

@Dev

I guess it was fake

hmmm

I hope no rollback. the devs will probably try their best to avoid rollback they might have to rollback as a last resort.

I really think devs should be explaining or scheduleing maintenance break in normal cases when they happen. If there’s a bug we should be able to know what they are. Seems like a reasonable compensation.

They always seem to leave us in the dark about things.
(I.e. removal of items from shops and packs, random maintenance or updates, the forums)

I think it would be fun to have a rollback. you would start without dealing with all the glitches from the start of the game and everyone would have to start over.

Maybe but maybe not since there might only be few people who did that.

It ended!!! Rollback is no more!

1 Like

And how would that be a good thing for all the people who spent money and worked hard to get to where they are?

1 Like

It wouldn’t be exactly. i see where you’re coming from but I’ve spent around 200$ on the game and could care less. People have different opinions and they know that they’re just spending their money on a game that has had a rollback before.

Not everyone is as fortunate as you to spend money and not care. Learn to be considerate of the work people need to go through to spend real money. Just because you have no problem with it doesn’t mean its the same for everyone else.

I know that the game has had a rollback and think people should do their studies on the game before spending money and hard work on it. if they loved thegame enought they would understand that things fail.

They should also know not to mindlessly let data be lost because game devs are supposed to prevent things like that from happening in the first place. That’s why they compensate on rollback or they could easily get put in legal trouble

There was indeed an IAP bug (did not affect all users). We had to act immediately for this reason. The bug has been resolved now and we have avoided a rollback. Sadly there is no time to inform the players in this kind of emergency, especially during weekends.

3 Likes

Don’t get me wrong, this stuff is serious and people will be mad. but its a game that has messed up before. im not rich lol but its known that “hey this game has had hackers and rollbacks, I probably shouldn’t spend money on a game like that”. Devs are supposed to take care of these things like they are now (hopefully) but people should know this already.

In the game’s ToS it is said that they can delete your account and everything whenever they like it. Because you are not the real owner of whatever you do in-game.

There arent little kids playing the game nor should there be. there are either adults for teenagers close to adult hood. they know how to read. they know how easy it is to look up something as simple like that. you can go to any Pixel Worlds YouTuber and see something alongthe lines of “pw hacked” or “pw geting a rollback”

They don’t have to compensate. Read the game’s ToS which you had to read to start playing the game.

Ages 9+

Please show me where it states in the TOS that they can figuratively delete your account for no reason right after you spend 10 grand on gems

• You shall not create an Account or access the Service if you are under the age of 13; You shall restrict use by minors, and you will deny access to children under the age of 13. You accept full responsibility for any unauthorized use of the Service by minors. You are responsible for any use of your credit card or other payment instrument (e.g. paypal) by minors.