Rollback happening?

TOS not the game description in an appstore.

Here:

@Neoslayer

Oh gorsh my first argument

Thank you Dev!

You can lock this thread now @Starfire1174 since it’s sort of turned into a debate :sweat_smile:

You seriously think that people read the terms of service? Besides, 13 is still extremely young, ignoring the fact that there’s people near the age of 8 playing pw.

That’s why i said there shouldn’t be. 13 y.o are in middle school by now questioning what they’re going to work at when they grow up.

Alright… Did I miss something?

Byrne, show proof. I have an argument against it. Dev (an administrator of the game) has stated that it’s likely that 5 year old people are playing the game.

Like that’ll stop anybody

im not the sharpest tool in the shed but i still know after playing multiple games that stuff happens that i cant control. if i was 13 and there was a rollback i would be mad. 13 year olds still ask their parents for money or get it from their allowence.

It would stop the kids from crying when they ask why did theyre money go to waste.

They still need to do it within reason.

Which is exactly why EndlesS finds taken worlds and asks the player and gives an extremely long time limit before claiming the world.

That’s just to be nice. He could just take it and ignore everything what a player says.

Yeah he really could.

All right, this is getting both out of hand and off-topic. If you wish to continue the discussion about the terms, please make a civilized thread about it. Locking this one and stating once more: There will not be a rollback.

3 Likes