Scrapped stuff of my game

I always love to hear about things/ideas for games that got removed for some reason. Here are things I tested for my dungeon crawler game that did not work out

Gun System

I think this is the best screenshot of the gun system I can give you. It is almost completely removed so it’s hard to find material about the system but basically chests dropped guns and you could collect and equip them.

Perks
Removed with the gun system, perks used to give your guns a boost of some kind. For example a damage boost (as seen in the picture above).

Skill Tree
kuva
This idea was made in suuuper early in development and it definitely didn’t work out but basically you could somehow upgrade your stats in a huge skill tree (that I never made playable) and yeah it just didn’t fit in a dungeon crawler game.

Card System

kuva
This is the earliest idea for the game I’ve had. It sounded super cool at first, every item would be a card in a table and …yeah it didn’t work out due to being too complicated of a system and also due to visual limitations of a small phone screens. I loved this idea since but I’m glad I scrapped it.

Card system 2
kuva
For some reason I didn’t want to let go from the card idea. This system would have been completely different tho, at the end of a floor you could choose between three cards at affected the rest of the run. The reason I scrapped this is because it would take too much time to draw so many cards and I felt like I could create this same feature as better with less resources if I’ve implemented this in another way.

that sounds like yba to me(the roblox game)

Your bizarre adventure or something like that.
The game is your average roblox munzgrab.