Seasonal/Event Gemstones

It would be cool if we had gemstones that appear around the mines seasonally or during events. Basically, we have gemstones that appear in all the mines during summer, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, and St. Patrick and much more.

For the rest I am not sure but for example, Valentine’s Day’s gemstone will be Heartstone. They will look like heart rocks in the ore.

To make them special, the gems they give will be more than the usual gemstones, maybe even more than diamond

11 Likes

We NEED this please devs can you actually implement this?

1 Like

well this is good idea actually

1 Like

Really good suggestion

Also:

Sunstone during summer

1 Like

This is an amazing idea

They already made something like this with the zombie arms and the skeleton fish things

Maybe there would be special event drops like the zombie arm and with like 200 zombie arms and 20 skeleton fishes you could make a halloween mine key or something

since the zombie arms and the fishes dont have much use

2 Likes

This is a very interesting and exciting thing if added.

1 Like

Alright just an update. Since it is almost halloween, the gemstone could be “Spookstone” that is black

:smirk:

lol

Really great idea. I hope devs add this.

Also I think each mine should give gemstones equal to that of higher mine. Example: lvl 1 will give gems equal to lvl2 and lvl 2 will give equal to lvl3. For lvl 5 they can add the amount as they see fit or add the amount as they do to each mine so for lvl 5 itll be more like a imaginary lvl6