Secret base update required

Hups
I decide move off from toxic places

3 Likes

I agree with stats but the guaranteed prize defeats the point of getting legendaries as they could drop to a quarter or even less of their original price.

I can guarantee if this was implemented some legendaries would drop as low as 250 bc

50 bc x 40 goes = 2000 bc + 1000 bc of keys profit= average legendary price of 1000bc

Instead 50bc Ă— 200 = 8000bc average price = 7000bc

This equates to legendaries being 7 times less the price the lack of good rewards would make secret base even deader than it already is.

Even if you think I’m exaggerating or my estimates are incorrect you can’t lie about the price of legendaries dropping.

Hups
I decide move off from toxic places.

I could literally just do so in Green Bouncer month and get at least 3 masks. Implementing a pity system just doesn’t seem worth it in a game that heavily relies on its economy to work.

1 Like

Change on getting exact drop
is very very small so 33 % then from inside bouncer , 1/6 from that change part

• this only applys on row not getting.

This just won’t work you can make it way more likely to get legendaries then they drastically drop in price or you can only make it slightly more likely and it will drop slightly in price therfore making very little difference and becoming a waste of an update.

it all balances out increase likelihood=lowered price.

all this pity system does is drop the prices of items.

this is the equivalent of putting unlimited Dracula capes in the shop for 50 gems.

Yeah you can’t really change a system that’s based on chance, since that would ruin the whole economy of those items

1 Like

this reminds me of the time somebody wanted you to be able to automatically get a wyvern after 100 spins i was using the same argument i am using here.

Hups

I already said my points about how the legendaries will drop In price which you COMPLETELY IGNORED.

But Doesn’t this ruin the fun and the luck aspect turning an already grindy game into a mindless boring 6 hour session to earn an item which is worth 10 cent in real life currency.

Your the same guy who was talking about grinding millions of xp a day.

Maybe it’s time to take a break from pw you seem addicted it’s not healthy.

Hups

I got blackbird cape from 60 particles

2 Likes

They have PWAC, and any questions related to PWAC are banned (you’ll not get any official response to them).

I once asked if PWAC was going to be updated for the card update, and Jake only said “This is confidential information” in an annoyed tone.

may i be filled in on what PWAC stands for/means?

They are permanent items anyway, so I think a “pity system” is not only a good idea but one that would much improve the feature. Video games are meant to have fun above all else, not endlessly grind.

Append begs to differ

PWAC = Pixel Worlds AntiCheat

Except when game developers are greedy and it’s either paying money or an endless grind. Not saying PW is like that, I’ve seen much worse games with long timers that could only be skipped with real money.