Should i add the text? + can someone give the text to me?

so yknow im making a weird game its not a game is a clicker ._.
and 90% of the sprites and music are from pixel worlds ._.
ok am i allowed to make stuff like that

also i remember everyone add a text in their pixel worlds art suggestion, i forgot the text so do anyone still remember or know where do i find the “credit” text?

bad english as always

Give credit to Pixel worlds and I am sure you can legally do it.
Also don’t have IAP’s or make the game paid or have any transactions at ALL. That’ll be illegal as you will be making money off of pixel worlds.

bro…
HOW IS SCRATCH HAVE IAP???
that makes no sense lol

yeah i credited it

:-:
I just meant that to any developer.
For legal reasons, you can’t use pixel worlds’s property for your profit, unless you have permission from a legal and a high employee/employer.

But the PW Tools have a purchase option for an upgraded version with no adds and extra content.

As long as he doesnt profit off it its fine

anyways i dont think kukouri would sue a random guy for making a scratch game

He got the Ultimate Stamp of Approval to make his proprietary software have IAPs.

Yeah, he isn’t using pixel worlds’s property in this case. Buying something doesn’t give you access to any of pixel worlds property but it just removes ads and what not. But he must’ve gotten permission for this, like 2 of the devs are probably retired moderators from what I remember.

Kukouri won’t sue him. Some random kid on the internet will.

He aren’t allowed to make IAP based on the sprites that he uses, he can add it to something like brush or more save slot

is this clear enough?
or i need to add like kukouri or something