Should I sell my DP wings to progress?

So I am a returning player from the beta days, which also I got DP wings from VIP, and I have no other items to progress in game. Whenever I want to sell it, I kept remembering the time I got it in VIP so its very sentimental to me which keeps from selling it. So, should I sell it to buy some items that will help me progress in game? Thank you for the response!

2 Likes

nah, keep your DP and progress the game without selling it. I could recommend you to get right into Mining (PIXELMINES) when you have enough gems (beginning from a Crappy Pickaxe is good enough).

1 Like

Yeah I too would say don’t sell them, instead get items other ways, like mining, fishing, nether, farming, etc.

1 Like

You want to learn how to get rich instead of instantly getting rich. And if you sell your dark pixies the game is going to be more boring. (my opinion of course)

1 Like

Thank you for the helpful responses! I will surely follow those suggestions.

I think you should keep your Dark Pixies. Anyways, it’s really easy to progress nowadays compared to some years ago, you have so many options to pick, such as fishing or mining.

1 Like

I think you should keep them for 2 reasons

1. As you said, you won them yourself and have kept them for a long time. I think you could regret selling them because of that.
  2. If you were to sell them, you suddenly would have alot of wealth. This wealth you would prevent you from progressing through the game naturally. Finishing your first Mine for example just won’t feel the same if you already have more than enough wealth and probably have bought OP Gear already. I think the game will be more fun and keep you interested for longer if you were not to sell them.
3 Likes