Should I sell my wings?

So I’ve had these fancy scorcher wings in my inventory for a while now and it’s price has rose to the whopping 1mil mark.

I am mainly worried for getting duped bytes in return but I don’t know if they still ban people for it :man_shrugging:

Trading now is safe, it’s been a while since someone was banned for holding duplicated byte coins.
There still are many duplicated byte coins but the developers can’t ban literally everyone that has any.

that’s good to hear, thanks!

From what I’ve heard, duplicated items are out of the game.

I would however advise against selling the Scorcher Wings as they will only rise more, especially after new items are introduced this Halloween.

I would advise you to keep them for a while to get bigger numbers.

The owner who hoarded multiple scorcher wings got banned forever i think… They’re alot more valuable than now

I’d actually recommend buying a couple more during halloween @Fazeus
all items tend to drop during halloween then rise back up near december.

I wanted to sell my wings to buy more gems for the halloween, currently I have 800k gems and over 800k bytes so I could afford a bunch more gems.

If I end up using 1,5 mil gems during halloween I should easily get at least few good legendaries so hopefully sacrificing my investment now will be worth it.

Wait some more time and sell the wings at the end of august before items start dropping then you can buy more gems.

The only scorcher wings hoarder I know about is Coldd and he is not banned.

No one gets banned for hoarding .

It’s just frustrating for others.

I’ve ended up hoarding stuff through finds which i just release slowly as in my mind it stupid selling a load at once

They don’t, they get banned for another reason while they were still in possession of their hoard

Yes but the hoarder got banned because he has an abnormal amounts of bytes to buy an abundant amounts of scorchers