Should I start with yt?

I wanted to be pw youtuber long time ago… and now since i have new phone it wouldn’t be bad idea to start… but… i’m not sure if it’s worth it… I have iphone 8 plus, no laptop so i would need to edit on my phone or find someone that can do it for me… I’m not rich, so my videos would be on low budget… I want to hear ya guys if i should start or if it’s really hard and not worth my time… (i have many time everyday so from time perspective it’s okay). Also i would appreciate any tips and sorry for my English ;-;

well if you think you will enjoy it of course its worth your time

1 Like

You never know if you will be good, unless you try it. Go for it!

1 Like

Go for it, what do you have to lose by trying? When it comes to being rich, @Gargoyle made an excellent point, you don’t have to be rich to make good content.

2 Likes

Go for it , you can use iMovie on your ios device to edit your videos and you can use app called Canva to make thumbnails , im also using ios device to record/edit my videos.Good luck !

1 Like

If you really enjoy making videos, and you like it, then go ahead. :wink:

1 Like

ty for the information. didn’t know that

1 Like

You need to set a goal before starting as it might become time-consuming and tiresome without any proper schedule or plan. It is definitely hard to attract viewers who’d watch daily as well as attempting to grow it.

2 Likes