Should you donate to newbies?

Hello guys , i was curious about how many wls u can get by begging , since i see many people in trade worlds asking for donations. I decided to make a video , going into my alt and asking for donations to see how much i can get, hope you enjoy the video

https://youtu.be/Y9ibOZhUzw8

5 Likes

I usually donate few spike bombs , but that’s all.
Good days , maybe wl.
I mean , I give like 10 sb to those that ask.
If they are truly new , sb is helpful.

1 Like

Hmm I would only donate to random noobs not ones screaming donate and when you give like 50 byte they scream I want wls I despise them well the ones that aren’t 7 years old

2 Likes

Please consider using other music
I’m tired of hearing the same NCS songs in pixel worlds videos

2 Likes

Yeah I get so tired of that music…

1 Like

It’s perfectly fine begging and donating items, I donate items to what I think are “real new players” than those just using an alt to do so.

1 Like

donating is a waste of time.
you can donate to a new player’s experance by playing the game normally with them instead :sunglasses::+1:

3 Likes

which songs would you like to see

If I can’t be bothered to spend time at least 30 mins to 1 hour teaching them, I’d rather pass along. Giving them free stuff isn’t, in my opinion, a good idea. Keep giving them freebies, and you’ll soon see a dramatic increase in number of beggars who God knows can be actual rich person doing it for the ‘fun’ or trying to make it their main source of income. It’s never healthy for the community.

I’d instead teach them, even if it takes more than an hour. Those who only want freebies aren’t worth my time. Those who actually listen are the ones deserving my help.

And yes, I never donate a single penny to a beggar.

1 Like

You actually did it, saxman…

1 Like

Nice video. Just change the music next time.
I usually donate 1 World Lock to kind newbies who never ask for donations, I really want to see them gain more World Locks in the future by working harder. Although after I donated, some would ask for more or give “hints” that they want a donation, that’s the time that I would reject them or unfriend them. I just don’t like it when people ask for it.

1 Like

Yeah I did that once I helped him make a world and everything and teached him about the game and I added Him. But he never played pixel worlds again

1 Like

A very small proportion should be given as the initiative to work hard for whatever your set goals are. Sometimes giving too much or anything at all makes them put no effort elsewhere anymore due to how easily can such items be obtained through emotions.

My biggest donation to new player so far is 12 Demon wings :rofl: I only got those from decayed world and Why not? Every new player first dream is wing :heart: And Wing is my first dream ever to get in Pixelworlds

I donate all my stuff to noobs, only to find out I want this item but cannot afford it now

1 Like

Well yesterday while world hunting I decided to give a world I found to noob world was probs worth like 5 wls or something but the thing is this noob got greedy and he said where are clothes and weapons and he was asking for lots of stuff when you give them something they just keep on asking for more and when he asked to borrow my stuff I just banned him

1 Like

I can give me item pro im noob my world is loveterror

Can join my world loveterror me noob

nobytes

2 Likes

Let me guess your the 8 year old kid who spends 3 hours
A day begging for byte coins in pixelstation.

1 Like