Sold it already

not rare they are only 1 known in game 1 out of a 100,000 players they’re not rare they are extremely rare

Everything already sold?

Oh wait a minute I didn’t even notice, in the picture he posted he also had CC Black which hasn’t been discovered, lol yea it’s definitely photoshopped.

if you actually look closely at the picture, the items that are photoshopped are clearly lower quality than the items around them.

The picture is gone now, it was definitely fake.

I doubt you’ve sold it because they’re worth ALMOST 600PLs and you cant sell them for 1 day. this is making me not to trust you.

fake

I was going to mention that in my post above yours, but I didn’t for some reason. They’d definitely struggle to sell everything there in a day, and there would’ve been lots of commotion in the community about such rare items being found, and sold.

I’ll give this credited with your name. It’s just, I hate fakers when they can just be real to themselves.

This is a real bummer, I actually thought that those undiscovered items were actually real. Oh well we should move on.

They’ll be found one day.

red rubber boots, look at it, its literally slanted to the left

Guys it’s fake. I am a Photoshop expert and I can tell you it’s fake.

ITS A PRANKKKK. I said this already to RealLegacy that it was a Joke but you see alot of you pro people dm me buying with funny Prices. @1NB4 if you’re in no trust, i’ll expose pro well-knowed players here who tried to buy. :joy: Shaming is illegal i know that.

I asked my brother to post it, because you’ll know he’s new player here. I passed the exam and im Back in the game.

1 Like

Was it really a prank though? I don’t think anyone would have noticed if I didn’t point it out, the original image you posed only had ucut long red hair which is a really unpopular item.

Then why bother mentioning it? People can’t really be ‘exposed’ just for wanting to buy an item anyway.

I had one but then it was removed from my inventory when I tried selling it for like 15pl

Can you tell me which one you had?

who won the naming thing?

The pet name contest giveaway is probably another “prank” of his.