Someone took ally dropped items in my world by going through blocks

I haven’t been online so often in the game lately, but this morning I logged on to check out the update and saw all my dropped items were gone.

Is this a bug or did a hacker clip through the blocks?
Is pixel worlds going to return my items even if it was a hacker? It’s the game’s fault that people are able to go through walls. Pixel worlds never made a post or a video telling us that this may happen to you

did you have doors placed there?

I did, they were all closes

i think hackers can go through doors…

1 Like

No locks decayed, nor does anyone have rights to my world. I heard this used to happen like a year ago. It’s possible dor hackers to clip through blocks

This is super disappointing that you’ve lost all your items but it can’t be blamed on PixelWorlds. The devs are forever making sure they do what ever they can to ensure the game does not encounter any hackers but that unfortunately does not always work. Hackers are forever evolving and working out new ways to get in.
With that being said I don’t feel that the devs are to blame, there could be many other factors to this issue. I’m not saying you are to blame either but it does happen

I don’t think a hacker could do it anymore, what world was it?

True, however it’s ridiculous that the support mail never replies (trust me, I’ve sent dozens od mails reporting players and glitches, which have later been banned/fixed).

It’s not fair for me to lose my items when it was out of my control.

YSD, Heard they might have been able to go through doors

Where was the items dropped?

Yup, my items were dropped and I didn’t place blocks on them

That’s pretty much the same thing as saying it’s the devs fault that there are scams in the game

Also why did you have expensive items dropped in a world and not in your inventory or something

(I’m gonna assume that they were expensive since you are getting so riled up over this)

Didn’t play the game much and I didnt want to farm for chests since they have limited slots, didn’t block my items since I wasn’t aware people could go through locked doors. Inventory was full because I had props from Halloween in it.

I know it’s not the devs fault, however I find it extremely disappointing that I lost my items without me being able to prevent it.