Something fishy is going on here

A certain person, let’s call him KidScammer to avoid naming and shaming, has had a history of:

• Fake streams with fake giveaways to bait kids into watching
  • Using money earned from these streams to buy bytecoins in-game
  • Using those bytecoins to turn worlds into advertising centers for their fake streams
  • Using GMs to insult the LGBTQ+ community

I’ve been highly suspicious of KidScammer recently, and now even more so, because regardless of trading real money and thus breaking the rules, he still hasn’t been banned despite multiple proofs, and a recent occurence (not naming to not reveal his username) has led me to believe that he is even more suspicious now.

Hmmm… suspicious :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

That was a pseudo-nickname I gave to (you know who) in order to avoid naming and shaming. His username is not KidScammer.

Do not dare to say the name of the one that must not be pinged ( we all know him breh)

1 Like

@Totul something sussy is going on

I wonder if @totul knows who this extremely annoying person is.

what the dog doing

The ultimate Sussy Baka

3 Likes

Yea. I wonder very much too
:roll_eyes: i wonder who this kidscammer is

yes hes a silly sussy baka

i am your biiiiggessttt fan
Please write something in my guestbook at exosoldier

:thinking:

exposed :scream: :skull: :skull: :skull: :skull:

I’m ExoSoldier :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:
Not Xeo smhhhhh

Wait, so Xeo is Exosoldier
Fwuffy is Xeo

Xeo = banned
Fwuffy = ban evasion

:face_with_monocle:

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Xeo is Xeo, not ExoSoldier!
I am ExoSoldier, Xeo is just Xeo!

Why would you even need this one if Gregg hasn’t yet been banned?

Probably 'cause Gregg isn’t Xeo, the real Xeo doesn’t even seem to hide his personality, it’s just soo recognizable :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

I am sure Gregg is Xeo, he made this other account just in case his accounts got banned again.