Spawn moving and stuffffffffffff

So I signed into ask about this and answered the question about decaying locks… A timely reminder for all me thinks.

I have something along similar lines I want to ask

Now recently and prompted by someone on here I have moved spawns on worlds where I had a SL on the original spawn others locks around that but my own lock(s) again around those. Of course i also had portal access to the world etc…

Now this i am quite comfortable with it’s obviously allowable, part of the fun of the game if you will … Not to forget it’s been done to me, my brother and no doubt countless others‼️ Remember to lock any doors - doh (that’s a Homer Simpson ‘doh’)

Today it occurred to me i could move the Spawn on a lock that has been left open (unlocked). I am involved with several worlds like this often many different locks in play etc …

So I tried and it worked - again i had access to the outside of the locks in the world without which it would have been impossible to do .

My dilemma having done the latter I’m wondering is this ok to do? Clearly it’s allowed and the devs could have prevented such moves with different coding

Have i winners remorse?? LoL

I would like to do the same on at least one other world, one of which is so tied up with many different locks…

Tia

??? what do you mean

Sorry, isn’t it clear …?
So let’s say you place a SL or ML in a world and over a spawn …

You decide to leave it unlocked ,

As such anyone can do anything inside the area covered by said lock … that includes moving the spawn out and relocating it wherever you see fit, i tested this out today and it worked fine.

When I find locks like this they invariably have no blocks nor doors in … i see them quite often… they are nearly always surrounded by someone else’s lock(s) … you sometimes find randomly placed locks elsewhere in the world as well

In recent weeks i seem to have come across quite a few, more than normal.

Not to forget several decayed Locks surrounded by non decayed - these i nearly always hurriedly put down my own SL … At which point you can usually place a portal beyond the other players locked area because the area you are in is now yours and not someone else’s (if i recall you can’t place portals from others protected areas). Most players do not guard against this properly…

I do, I’ve learnt the hard way …

Clear as mud :joy: