Spawn Wars! A New Game begins!

I’ve been working on a new type of minigame which is similar to the Minecrafts “Bedwars” the game is simple, there is a pvp lock which is opened so players can travel to the other teams spawn, but theres a twist, to prevent players griefing the whole island there are large locks which keep the island secure but not the spawn, if a player breaks the spawn and kill one of that teams player they will go into the lobby which is also locked with a large lock to prevent griefing, there will be 4 islands 4 teams, there is also a trap near bedrock to prevent players going down there, there will be spike bombs all along the bedrock with small locks to not be destroyed, so if you fall you can just respawn. Tell me what you think of my idea :smile:

4 Likes

I don’t fully understand how this works from your description, but it sounds pretty interesting.

2 Likes

it’s pretty complicated but simple, there’s still a lot of problems with it, its a rough draft

1 Like

Hmm, so everything’s PvP and free to build except for the island locked by large lock? In order to prevent players from further respawning, you must break their checkpoints.

Is the gamemode like that? If so, do add a lock towards the checkpoint, so that only enemies can break the checkpoint. We all have been through that ONE specific teammate…

yeah i am planning on that, I’m gonna work on the world in a few days, I need some more ideas.

Thing is, the gamemode is quite costly. Checkpoints are worth 100 bc each iirc. Unless you’re willing to spend that much, you might want to find an alternative to it (say, press the button)

true, but there are campfire spawns which are pretty cheap.

Sounds like an interesting new minigame

what BLOCK will u use for the “beds” like checkpoints? in that case too ez to break

i might use campfire spawns, they are easy to come by.

1 Like