Speedrunning PW

Basically we need someone to speedrun Pixel Worlds to a near full-game run.
Speedrun website said that they need something close to a full-game run than a tutorial speedrun, to add the game to their website.
I got some ideas from PW Discord people so:
Doing all dungeons speedrun could be considered as a full-game run.
Doing all achievements could be considered as a full-game run.
Getting level 150(Max level) could be considered as a full-game run.
I don’t know what else could there be. Give ideas so PW could get to the speedrun website.

Edit:
Speedrun of recipe book could be an option

5 Likes

Doing all achievement and getting level 150 will take several days, not a good speedrun idea

1 Like

With an achievement for playing 1,000 days, I agree this would take several days.

5 Likes

If there is a speedrun category then it has to be something that is not based on trading or other factors, beside rng, which would be different from other players.

Basically all players have to have the same oportunity. No trading since that can be easily cheated. So no buying items (even PWE) and only get stuff from RNG. Essentially everything from scratch.

The only thing I can think of is all quests, the 3 quests that you get from PIXELSTATION you need to complete them as quickly as possible
Edit: one more idea, it’s random but getting VIP status as quickly as possible

1 Like

But could you consider it as a a near full-game run of Pixel Worlds? I wouldn’t, that’s a small part about the game.

1 Like

Yea. Doing at least like achievements to the bronze plate could be an option since you don’t have to do much to get some achievements done without any help from others.

1 Like

It’s not a full game run but it might not have to be a full game run.

1 Like

Also you could still do these with no interaction from others:
Doing all dungeons speedrun could be considered as a full-game run.
Doing all achievements could be considered as a full-game run.
Getting level 150(Max level) could be considered as a full-game run.

Just buy the red portal from the shop to do the dungeons. Some achievements are hard to do but doing most of them in my eyes does count as a near full-game run.

1 Like

what about completeing the recipe book from only 1 world

1 Like

Whoa! Great idea, actually that could be a near full-game run. The only downside is that well, trees are really time consuming. Could take like 24 hours or more but that’s better than other options.

1 Like

hmm maybe you could change it so you are allowed fertilizers to speed it up idk

We have to think realistically here. Speedrunning all achievements or max level or all recipes is obviously impossible. Technically not impossible but no one is going to attempt them. Dungeons is a good idea but they would rather be in seperate categories than in a full run. I don’t think there could be any full runs possible to do.

we need something that will take like 1 hour because otherwise its to boring

You are allowed to use anything in the shop so yes.

It doesn’t need to be “full run” just something near to it is okay too, like doing 100 achievements, not all of them. Getting level 100 or something. Tbh the achievements is the best option since you actually get a trophy for doing them so it does count as something to a near full-game run.

1 Like

also level 100 would be so boring its just 20 hours farming spike bombs

I don’t think you could get any spike bombs to do it because those are hard to get without people who have farmed them.

yeah i suppose…

100 levels might maybe somehow be possible but it would take more than 10 hours for sure