Still banned from the discord for someone else being arrogant

Remember me getting unbanned due to Starfire? Now, let’s remind you why I got banned again, 6 or so months ago.

The reason is PWTools. Due to copyright laws, games, tools, and other things using copyrighted assets need to be open source, crediting the original dev and earning no money.

PWTools uses PW’s assets, is completely proprietary, and is a money-cow for the dev.

Now, I pointed out the benefits of actually putting it open-source to the dev. He started being extremely arrogant and arguing with me, never stating an actual valid reason to not bring it open-source, even though I pointed out copyright laws and all the other things.

The result? LMO banned me and left the dev alone, as if I was the one breaking the law or something.

I’m still banned due to this and I have no idea if I’ll ever get back to the server, while the dev is still happily breaking the law.

Now, if you delete this post, I don’t care. I just wanted to vent here. I don’t even think the forums will last long because the game is starving for new content and 2 admins can’t feed it.

Nah they wont delete this, they dont even care about the forums lol

im not up to date on this, did pw tools start costing money?

no, but it contains adds and it has in-app purchases

I’m not sure there is an active admin on here?

If so who are you?

No way you just said “who are you” to Neoslayer himself :skull:

i think he means ‘‘who are you to say such things like that when you are not even an admin’’

In that case, actions speak louder than words
I don’t need word from an admin to see how obvious it is that they don’t give a rat’s booty about these forums, that they haven’t touched in years

oh wtf, in app purchases to buy what?

I’m referring to whoever is an active admin…

I’ll happily say it again.

Who are you Mr/Miss admin?..

@Neoslayer is not one afaik… he usually talks a lot of sense imo.

hey , someone took calculate pw domain and used it to make a phising thingie

thats sad that someone would do that :confused:
I only bought the domain for 1 year and pw kinda died so I didnt renew it

if someone is dumb enough to get hacked its for the best, its a sign for them to quit before wasting more time

This statement is wrong. Kukouri is the legal owner of those assets. If Kukouri has permitted someone to use their contents, then those individuals aren’t violating any laws. In turns, if someone uses the content without permission but Kukouri does not choose to press charges, then the person using it cannot be punished either.

Open source is always beneficial to public for various reasons that you probably already know, but that ultimately depends on the author on whether he wishes to make it open source or not. You cannot force them to do charity when they don’t want to.

One valid reason is that he simply wishes to not make it open source, and you can’t force it.

1. Nobody was breaking any law at all, not you nor the person you force to make whatever they do to be open source.
  2. I wasn’t there, so I couldn’t tell exactly the commentaries sent from you, but I am fairly certain that there’s a high chance you insist on continuing the debate even when moderator came in and told you to stop or warned you.
1 Like

Still, he was extremely arrogant when the idea was even brought up. That’s not how ANY dev should react to open-source. He sounds like a CEO of some multimedia conglomerate.

many Star victims including me are still banned while aldolple makes a mockery of us in the threads… half a year has passed

Lol, don’t ever expect anything from LMO. He has never unbanned anyone.

i actually got unbanned by him but along time ago🧍‍♂️