Stop sexaulizing me and others - wabby

This is something I have been thinking of talking about and here I’ll finally talk about once and for all. Firstly, what is sexualizing? Basically its to make sexual, attribute sex or a sex role to something that isn’t seen as sexual in the first place. Example : sexualizing people who wear maid dresses etc. Okay lets get straight to the point, I myself and some of my friends have seen some people sexualizing me and @Edwardson due to an Instagram post of a drawing of him giving wabby milk. I just want to say that no, we are firstly not dating, secondly we are just very close friends, nothing more. Thirdly, sexualizing us is literally nothing but pure disgust, I am a literal minor and he is an ADULT. The both of us do not support pedophilia and I’m sure many of you don’t either, so stop promoting pedophilia by sexualizing the both of us. It really disgusts me that a friendship drawing ended up being sexualized and honestly made me lose motivation in posting such on my main account. This is disgusting and has to be stopped. Thank you for reading this, I hope you take care and stay safe.

7 Likes

Not only that but stop sexualizing my character, wabby too. wabby is literally 8 this year based on creation and her actual age. Its utter annyoance that people are sexualizing wabby for wearing a brief. She wears a brief instead of shorts/ pants because she loves to swim a lot and spends half her time in water. I hope I do not need to go to the point of erasing wabby’s existence in this community because of this. wabby means the world to me and I’m seriously tired of seeing such disgusting remarks made towards her. I hope you read this seriously and understood what I meant. Take care and stay safe.

6 Likes

Wha?

what