Stuff disappeared

So I was at my world feeding some depressed pets and placed 3 chests. I went on to put a bunch of stuff in it. I can’t remember all but the most important was 310 other small chests. Then I lagged. I tried to re enter the world it says “connection time out” with 1 person in the world. I can enter other world just fine but not my world. FYI the world’s name is “lettucefarm”. So I tried re login and re enter the world and it worked but… The pets are now happy as heck and my pet food didn’t even decreased. MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL is the 3 chests I placed. It’s gone… It didn’t return to my inventory as well. It’s just gone. Please do something about it

1 Like

sorry, I don’t feel like doing anything about it

Does this happened like 15-30 min ago?

Cuz it’s probably the server bug i experienced few moments ago where i couldn’t go mining for the following reason : Failed to reach Dynamic World, please try again later…

Here is a image of it.

1 Like

Obviosly your pets ate the chests

7 Likes

I think the server crashed when you done those things.
It’s very rare and people get duplicated items with this bug just like how you got your pet food back.
Contact support, email them: support@kukouri.com they will give you the lost items back because it really seems like the server crashed and it’s their fault that it happened. Make sure to include your world name, in-game name and the time of it happening.

have u ever thought that THE CHESTS ARE ACTUALLY SOME SORT OF TELEPORTING
CHEST (Like an end chest maybe)

The same reason you never give easy access to rubbish bins in real life, pets will find a way to make you waste time.

Nobody:
this dude’s stuff:

1 Like

4 Likes

I do agree with FarmMiner. I believe you should reach out to support if you have missing items. They can tell where they went. I hope you got the help you were searching for.

• Anapos