Post here your suggestions for blocks, backgrounds and props that you would like to see in the game.
Piano, Classic clock, arcade machine.
a Computer from 2000’s (White box computers you know)
I would like to see vine block/prop which works like ladder, so you can climb up or down. Also alone ladder block would be cool! @EndlesS
I made some art for this back in 2017 for the block contest, but I would still love to see a calender (though it may be a hassle to implement). Trying to make it run on multiple timezones wouldn’t really be ideal I guess but having around what day it is inside a home or a base in pixel worlds would be super cool.
Actually if it’s possible it would be great if the color-o-mat was revamped a bit. So basically a color picker and a space where you can type in the color code. This way the pixel arts created by the community will have a much better quality and players will have much more possibilities.
I would like to see some brand new Neon themed blocks, props and backgrounds.
I would like to see a area rule bot where for example it bans wings in a 10 by 10 area. But is allowed in the rest of the world.
A couple random, but simple ideas:
- Oily block: A block with black oil on the top that slips you around like ice.
- Enchanted soil: Looks like regular soil but with colorful bits in it. The grass of it can be something like blue or pink.
- Mini windmill: A tiny little windmill as a single prop that has a spinning blade animation.
- Saloon Doors: A door prop that has an animation that opens like saloon doors.
- Banana statue: banana statue
- Frigid water: Similar to normal water, but the death animation from drowning damage is like the new freezing death animation
- Magical pedestal: A prop that you can put an item into to display. The item hovwers above the prop similarly to a prize box, but players can’t collect it, it’s just there for display.
- Star block: A glowing starry block that burns like lava. (Resembling more a scientific star rather than the star shape)
- Pizza Block: A block that’s pizza!
- Bunk bed prop: I don’t know if there’s one in the game already, but still.
Those are just a handful of random ideas I just thought of.
Liquid Lava, similar to how Acid Works, but insta kills upon touching.
Here are some I thought of (If I think it is unclear what type of Block/Prop/Background an item is, I put it in brackets behind it’s name):
- Powder Snow (Similar to the Frigid Water suggested by @Joestar ): Looks similar to snow, but has the same properties of Quicksand and uses the Frost Death Effect. Possible Recipe: Ice + Buzzsaw
- Soap Block: Has the same properties of an Ice Block, but Frost Skates won’t work on it. Possible Recipe: Bath Tub + Clear Jelly
- Soap Platform: Has the same properties of an Ice Platform, but Frost Skates won’t work on it. Possible Recipe: Soap Block + Wooden Platform
- Stack of Leafs (Prop): Looks like a patch/stack of leafs that fell off of a tree. Wrench to make the patch/stack smaller/larger. Possbile Recipe: Vegetation Block + Buzzsaw
- Sideways Spotlight: A Spotlight but pointing to either the left or right (wrenchable). Possible Recipe: Spotlight + Arrow Sign
- Talking Mannequin: Mannequin and Hello Bot in one! Has both all functions of a Mannequin and Hello Bot and looks similar to a Mannequin (Maybe with some cables at it’s base). Possible Recipe: Mannequin + Hello Bot (Who could’ve guessed …)
- Wall Spike Trap (Prop): Kind of a combination between Tesla Sphere and Spike Trap. It looks like a grid of holes in the wall, but when activating it becomes clear there were spikes behind. Activates on a cycle like Spike Traps etc. Possible Recipe: Spike Trap + Torn Wallpaper
- Wall Spike Trigger Trap: Kind of a combination between Tesla Sphere and Spike trigger Trap. It looks like a grid of holes in the wall, but when activating it becomes clear there were spikes behind. Activates when triggered like a Spike Trigger Trap. Possible Recipe: Wall Spike Trap + Circuit Board
I hope you like them!
Because each block is it’s own unique item & name and each one has it’s own slot in the inventory, I feel like the only way this would work is that you could only have one color wheel block in the inventory at once, and this will make it so it just has to be called “customizable color-o-mat block” or something. Seems complicated to implement.
I think that making the blocks untradeable and naming all of them as “color block” should solve the problem.
Good stuff! Keep em coming
frozen soil becomes farmable
- A Mustache block, basically a block that has a stache on it.
- An amplifier block, makes guitar/bass noises when you hit it.
A digital clock block for which you can set the time of your own timezone.
We need more posters. Maybe one that resembles DOOM as well? Oh, and a pile of books prop.
A prop that can Dye clothings and weapons