Suggestion for Perk updates

Hups
I decide move off from toxic places.

I’m i a joke to you?

1 Like

10% should be added.
20% is for clans lvl 9 and 10 - reduction to 10 % ?

no.

1 Like

Hups

what’s the use of clans and their levels if anyone can access these cool features exclusive for clans, this is more of a nerf

4 Likes

Hups

it’s not even hard to join a clan, if you want these perks you will have to level up, so why not do it in a clan and get those perks for free

1 Like

Could you tell how long will take lvl up clan between 1-9 ?

for sure it won’t take that long, unlike getting your account to the max level

1 Like

Hups

I’m not talking about maxing clans, i’m talking about your reputation level in it, it’s not hard to get to max level, also there are a lot of max level clans out there that anyone can join

2 Likes

Hups

since you cant contribute to a max level clan, i see pay to join as something normal (as long as it’s not overpriced) you need to do, in exchange you get some really cool perks

i wonder why would someone terminate a max level clan

can’t understand the point of this one

1 Like
  1. 20-30 maximum 40 clans
  2. Why would you pay to join a clan if it wants 10k bc so you can join? ( That is too much)
  3. 1 clan got deleted and it was because a few people abused the dupe glitch
  4. Man this isn’t growtopia roughly anyone other than 2-3 people use bots to farm considering it is an ineffective way to profit
2 Likes

I doubt anyone would want this. The deflation in PW is already high. 100 bc is enough, why would you want to make it more expensive?

With the introduction of the GoL set, this might make some monsters deal little to no damage. For game balancing purposes, I wouldn’t recommend this either. The game is already balanced enough

Not my fault they paid those sketchy people in the first place. Clans are supposed to be a place where you talk about your experience in the game with other people, not some kind of tool you use to get a free perk rework slot. I can assure you, it will be hard if you focus all on grind and never on communications/rest and having fun for once.

If you play the game for the money, might as well consider quitting. It is, for your own good after all. Something that isn’t fun is just torture by that point.

All of the perks function fine, it’s just that they’re ordered incorrectly. Say, 1% lifesteal sounds pathetic for a level 200, but Builder (3 range build) and sub aquatic (underwater breathing) unlocked at around level 55 just sounds way too overpowered for a level that low.

1 Like

Hups

Hups

8 Likes