[SUGGESTION] Random Ingame Suggestions I

Hello everyone, i am here with another suggestion, feedbacks? reply to the thread.

~ World Owner, Minors and Full Rights.

• When chatting, a lock on either they own the world, has access on minor or full rights should be shown up beside their names.

:lock: 1NB4: …
AAAAAAAA: …

~ Add another way to message someone who your not friends with…

• Old suggestion, many people has suggested it but they should add another way to message people like pressing the Private Message Button below the Global Message Button’

How to message someone (after pressing the private message button)
[player’s name] [message]
ex: radal hello

~ Security Cameras

• Dont know if someone has suggested it via old forums or on any social media platforms, crediting if someone made this suggestion first for fair use.
  • Security Cameras is a prop and wrenchable item, wrenching it will give you special properties, you can adjust its settings too! Usage: Can see if someone visited your world, when the player left, what the player talked and if the player dropped or took an item.
  • Can be available in the Special Item section for 10,000 Gems. it can be returned to your backpack ones breaked.

Special Properties Example:
( :white_check_mark: ) Can detect when the player entered
( :white_check_mark: ) Can detect when the player left
( :white_check_mark: ) Can detect what the player is talking about
( :white_check_mark: ) Can detect what the player dropped/taked an item
( :white_check_mark: ) Cant detect World Owner
( — ) Cant detect players with world access (minor,full rights)

Usage
[SCAMACCOUNT] tooked 100 Platinum Locks at 11:50 in 1/1/2021
[Jake] entered the world at 11:58 in 1/1/2021
[Jake] left the world at 12:00 in 1/1/2021
[Spammer] Sell PW WLS for 1 BYTECOIN at 13:00 in 1/1/2021
[:lock: 1NB4] entered the world at 13:01 in 1/1/2021

~ Moderation Robot

• Dont know if someone has suggested it via old forums or on any social media platforms, crediting if someone made this suggestion first for fair use.
  • A Robot that can moderate a world if the owner is not in the world.
  • Moderation Bot is a prop item and wrenchable item, you can adjust the robots settings.
    this will be useful in buy+worlds like BUYBYTE or any socialized/active worlds
  • can be bought for 50,000 in the Special Items Category, breaking it will be returned to the players inventory.

Robot’s setting adjustments
( :white_check_mark: ) Detect spammers
( :white_check_mark: ) Detect players saying inapropriate words

Usage:
[Player NOOB was automatically banned from the world for inapropriate words]
[Player NOOB has been automatically reported by moderation bot]
[Player Spammer has been automatically banned for saying the same words over and over again (spamming)]
[Player Spammer has been automatically reported by moderation bot]

1 Like

The 1st one is already in the game. I don’t think there should be any more types to private message someone. And i really like the camera idea. But the bot isn’t very good. The camera i really like but it shouldn’t return to your inventory.

ive never seen it before, i tried chatting myself in my own world it dosent show up the lock icon beside my name. if your refering to the thing near the flag. its different.

pm’ing someone urgently, ex: person sells nether blades for 1 small lock and i cant msg him anymore because he isnt my friend.

thanks, i can agree since recall magnet existed.

the bot is to people who is going to do bad stuff. its their fault for doing it.

thanks for the reply!

good suggeston keep up good work

1 Like