The game itself

I have not played this game for a while and grew up with it a few years ago(played after the game was in beta). Its honestly its not same… Its changed a lot for the better in some cases for example fishing is now a thing which pushing people to play and grind , but on the first few minutes of playing I saw many global messages with the intent to be toxic to others and this makes me sad to see the game like this.

I want to see the game for what it’s wroth to many of us. Although some people are just being rude now and will ruin the game but creating a bad community, for example its the same thing that happened to fortnite.

The whole point of this message was to make a better community for this game but the message probably want go very far because it’s in forums, so I hope for the people that see this spread it over the game.

Farwell,

from Coffee. =)

1 Like

Yep, that’s the goal, but you just can’t avoid toxisity in games like these, where the goal is basically to just become rich, sometimes by any means nessessary

1 Like

nice message bro.

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t like the way people only want to be rich. The game needs to be lighten up more!

1 Like

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

well they just added the card update which is for fun not riches :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah and luckily there are other things to do in this game other than profit, like features such as nether, secret base, jet race, etc and also community created things like pvp and parkour

2 Likes

Yeah I haven’t explored much of that area, I just came back today.

sysipaska peli tosiaan

1 Like

Yeah, but there’s a feeling of the game just being about profit but to be fair this is an mmo game…

1 Like

But if we compare pw to growtopia for example. Pw has alot more things to do than growtopia. The only things you can really do in growtopia are related to community implemented things like hangout, parkour, pvp, spleef and profit. Ofcourse there are the annual events but those happen only once a year, where as pw has regularly rotating events troughout the year.

So pw is atleast in a much better condition than growtopia in that sense

1 Like

Comparing two games to each won’t do much because both are going to be different; I can see your point though. For what I’ve when playing this game in the last hour are grinders(which is okay) and the normal newer people and the complainers and the rude people on global messages.

You can consider me as a complainer though.

=)

Yeah it is kinda hard to regulate rude messages and behavior, since this is a game where you have free will to an extent, and the admins and mods just don’t have the time to deal with every single rude person in the game.

1 Like

Yeah, this is true and I can see how its very hard for the admins/moderation team to regulate these message. The point of my topic was to sorta bring more attention to these messages. =)

1 Like

Yeah it is always a nice refresher to see people that actually wanna get rid of the toxisity, because I feel like it has just became a permanent part of the community and sometimes I see everyone as toxic😅

1 Like

Its never a good thing to see toxicity apart of a community. Its makes me sad…

1 Like

i have to agree with duke

Its really frustrating because this game has such great potential but its being held back due to the factors mentioned by Neo.

1 Like

Well if someone is toxic when they are 11 they can mature and probably won’t be as toxic when they are 15 so people can change.