The handling of banning

Now as far as I know i have not breached the illegal BC rule - in any case how would I?

I feel someone has to speak out about the way the game makers are handling this .

It’s just not right
So anyone who innocently traded must get their money or item back… Otherwise it’s plainly theft by the game makers. They have the power to do anything they wish its all about whether they want to

Also take my little sister who spent real money (euros) in the game.!
Using her weekly pocket money
So let’s say she sold one of her waterfall dresses in PWE and gets banned for illegal trading ?

She would have lost that pocket money because she can’t access what she spent it on.

How many examples of this are there?

Quite frankly it’s a nonsense . They need to start treating the players with some respect , fairness and imo even reward someone who has been innocently targeted .

My brother has those non tradeable wings (bought ages ago) so again spend money and then prevent folks using the item …

Nope that’s wrong -. Give back to all the players a bonus or chance of … Perhaps extra icecreams for one weekend or lower trading fees for a short time … Increase the drop rate of pouches or chests … Anything is possible

Oh for me ive had two hard earnt VIPs lost because of these shutdowns … Right now I’m bombarded with ‘buy a 1yr VIP for half price’. Yeah right what promises do I get that my money would be protected !

Maybe I’ll get kicked off the forum for saying the obvious i hope not, if so it’s says a lot about those running the game.

Yeah, the people banned must get compensation.
I’ve heard people losing V.I.P. they paid for because of this thingamajig. Some of the types of compensations that I think’ll be good are:

1. V.I.P. Ranging from 3 days to a week.
  2. Some ice creams (and lost souls during halloween.)
  3. An item…? Maybe like an untradable cap that has “Sorry!” Written on it. And the item info’ll be “Sorry for the inconvenience!”

Also how’ll the developers find who bought duped byte coins off of their own will just to get some of the items or other things…?

Perhaps they can’t or should I say would take up too much time … Im starting to think a rollback at the time would have made more sense … Now it would be too damaging .

I’m not convinced extra BC floating around is that damaging … Crikey how much is tied up in inactive accounts???

Not to mention all those prized items sitting in player inventory … The latter is huge I’m quite sure …

PW is in a bad situation. What else can I say.

Rollback isn’t easy as you think, if they do the rollback the bug would still be ready to abuse, they have to search and fix it first.

The bug may have been already fixed. Just the duped items and byte coins left behind. That’s the problem they’re trynna fix.

There are more than one way they are using the vulnerabilities of the game to create it… Thats the cause they are doing a maintenance every week. I think it’s easier for them to patch once they find it.

1 Like

People may not know it but, the duplication cannot be fixed. Hackers abuse the weak servers of the game to do it and the only way of stopping them is by upgrading to stronger servers, which Kukouri can’t afford.

2 Likes

I thought they use some specific bugs that trigger this duped items… If it cannot be fixed, does it mean they could still do the same bugs to make it work? I don’t think so… There are certain methods that trigger duping and I think these devs can workaround that.

And yeah weak servers are more prone to get affected.

They aren’t bugs, they are actual hacks they use to trigger the servers allowing them to duplicate items. And yes, most of them can be fixed but due to the servers being so vulnerable the hackers will always find a new method to duplicate items or do who knows what other kinds of exploits.

So there’s no bugs… basically spoofing items from the server, that’s Fa’d up.

With a server like this they can create more of these exploits in the future.

First thing, why would you spend money to buy bytes.

2: if you want ill pay for the dress with my own bytes.

3.) it is damn nigh near impossible. Think of how many trades occurred. To fix it, the only probable way is to do a rollback which would cause major backlash in the community.

Yes - a week probably is good
No
No

1 Like