The Lo-fi Vinyl Player - Add more music to your world

I think music is one of the most essential parts of a video game. While the gramophone is a nice way to spice up your world, I think adding more options for music is a good idea. So I invented the Lo-fi Vinyl Player!! With this prop you can actually play Lo-fi music. (I make lo-fi music, so hey… if any mod sees this dm me, I would love to work on some lo-fi music.

4 Likes

MAKE ME LOFI MUSIC

get this item into the game and we got a deal.

may i ask what do you use? i currently use beepbox or jummbox 2.5 to make music and they are not so proffesionel as far as i experienced

i use abelton live 11 suite

750 usd… my dads income per month is less then that. because of the economic crysis in my country it seems like i cant afford it xd my pc is 741 dollar itself. also just checked just the SOUNDS are 70gb, my pc cant handle it too. guess i am gonna make least quality songs. maybe in future i will get a job and afford it .d thank you for it anyways :smiley:

i saved up for some months

oh thats nice of you! if i will ever save up money i think i will waste it on stupid ___ like world flagz or historical games(hoi1/2/3/4 eu1/2/3/4 victoria etc.)

FL Studio Mobile is just $12

the most basic pack of it is 100 euro(in pc)

@RetNos pls dont add this lmao

isnt siskea responsible of it? retnos is just forum mod.

1 Like

retnos would act as a representative

2 Likes

you are just a hater bro

You wouldnt get it…:skull::skull::skull::skull:

hmmm, thats quite familliar…
i think i remember my friend makes songs with that…