The moment when a discontinued flash game has a better loading screen

ok

Just say “I don’t care”.

I don’t want to be rude

cool… i guess? i dont really understand what types of replies you’re looking for

I’m not looking for comments on this thread.

ok? image

Well that’s your opinion actually, maybe it has more variety to it that makes you like it more

Never post again. Ever. Please.

4 Likes

what da albert doin :face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

what

:face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

what2

:speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

confusion1

Why on Earth are you confused? Perhaps if you tell me then I could assist you! :slightly_smiling_face:

I am confused because :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: and :speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil::speak_no_evil: so now I am :question: :question: :question: :question:

Thank you for sharing this information with me!
You see, I sent the face with monocle emoji at first because I was observing your message and just wanted to let you know that I was doing so with the assistance of a monocle.

The series of monke emojis were sent by me because I did not want to explain myself.

Oh I finally understand, thank you!

Glad to help!
Please ask if one of my messages confuse you in the future.

1 Like