The mystery of non-existent items

I’ve kept this to myself, but since the old forums are forever gone I’ll share this information, it won’t interest many people but it’s worth sharing.

There are 7 “non-existent” items that I’ve found, Red Glasses, Red Rubber Boots, CC Black, CC Brown, Long Blonde Hair, Ucut Long Red Hair, Green Mittens and Green Cat Ears. Most of them aren’t actually non-existent, but I don’t really know what to call them. Some of you might be familiar with Red Glasses and Long Blonde Hair, since they are the most popular on the list. We know the story how they came into Pixel Worlds, I will explain it here quickly. Pixel Worlds was originally called Portal Worlds, but they had to change the game to Pixel Worlds so they created a new trailer. People who helped with the trailer were gifted some items. These items were: Red Glasses, (possibly) Red Rubber Boots, CC Brown, (possibly) CC Black and Long Blonde Hair. All of these items exist, except I don’t know any information on CC Black and Red Rubber Boots (but I did find someone who claimed he has had Red Rubber Boots). So what about the other items? Green Mittens, Green Cat Ears and Ucut Long Red Hair? When did they come from? Why were they not obtainable? But if they were, does anyone own them? That’s where the mystery lies.

I do have an explanation which would be disappointing if it was true. Green Mittens could be the unreleased xmas booster item, Green Cat Ears could be the unreleased Secret Base item and Ucut Long Red Hair could be the unreleased VIP Hair. They didn’t get released maybe because the developer(s) forgot to add it.

I wanted to check the information on the old forums about these items, but unluckily I was too late, all information is gone now. The reason why I’m making this post is that if a player owns one of these extremely rare items, they might not know about it and accidentally trash it or something. So if you see anyone wear these items, you need to let them know.

If you have any information on these items, please let me know.

Have a nice weekend everyone!

6 Likes

The items will most likely be added eventually in an upcoming update, happened with all “glitched” items before, like the disco block for example.

It might happen indeed. But if an item is already discovered it would be a really bad idea to add more of it back to the game. Owner of the item will lose so many platinum locks it would be really unfair.

I disagree with this, the items shouldn’t have been in the game in the first place. It is the owners fault for buying that item as its semi-obvious that the item will get released eventually.

1 Like

No, Jake mentioned in one of his livestreams that most of the glitched/ rare items are not going to be added/ removed from the game because they ‘mark’ the history of the game so most of the ‘lost items’ are probably going to remain very rare

1 Like

Majority of these items were accidentally given to players in the 2016 TrailerWorld giveaway (except for long blonde hair which was mistakenly placed in one of the clothes packs). They weren’t intended to be added to the game. Admins have the full right to make these items publicly available in the future. Those players shouldn’t have them in the first place and most definitely weren’t intended to be worth such high prices.

1 Like

Hoping to see green cat ears, they should awesome

Thanks you about this info!

I agree, very true. :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

2 Likes

the green cat ears are apparently a 2021 st patrick item what never came out