The NEW devs

Will we be able to meet them all once they come?
I hope they all eventually join the forums and can communicate effectively with us, and knowing which dev does what

Really don’t want a MidnightWalker/Apoov level communication…

8 Likes

If the new devs actually do communicate with us, it’d be cool.

Really hoping for new devs to be more communicative and listening to community.

Im excited to see what they are going to start developing!

3 Likes

I hope they aren’t abusive or complicated. I also hope they do listen and hope they can make the game great.

But I also hope they aren’t too easy to convince cuz we can just ask for many updates we request and it would be too much for the game

1 Like

If the new devs don’t communicate at all and all we have is weekly steams with Siskea, then yep, PW is dead.

2 Likes

Why are you the only one who I actually agree with regarding NewPW?

All the others are thinking “PW will be good” but I personally think otherwise.

But you gotta admit that the updates the og team were putting out were strarting to feel kinda dry,
also the only actually big update we got last year was the cards update which died after a month or so.

1 Like

Jetrace died too. And I agree that the updates dried out really quickly. However, Jake had streams that most of the people here enjoyed watching and were always excited for. They were the last enjoyable and fresh thing in PW.

Now they’re gone too. I’ve watched the 4 Siskea streams and it was apparent that Siskea isn’t prepared for streaming at all (much worse hardware than Jake had), and there’d be no trolling with “Glasses off” because Siskea does NOT wear glasses at all.

“Oh waaah I quit PW because a development team we literally know nothing about is guaranteed going to be worse than an indie team who managed the game poorly!”

I’ve said this once and I’ll say it again: Imagine being that team, and seeing a bunch of people like you absolutely trashing the game before they even got to touch it.

4 Likes

we literally know nothing about

And most likely won’t. It’s likely that they’ll end up being like Lokalapsi/bbricks, admins that most people don’t know about.

It would always be a nice gesture to have communicative developers. However, I think the quality of work they will do should be on the top of the priorities list.

6 Likes