The "New Future" Resistance - Use WLs

alright we’re all brainwashed and you’re the only one in the world left that’s not brainwashed with idea of bytes being better currency :+1:

2 Likes

Ok, the community has been brainwashed, deal with it.

I did not understand this thread.

Because that’s what it is meant to be, a restriction that makes them difficult to trade with because they were never intended to be a currency in the first place. Storing them is still easy because you can put them in a bank bot.

Anyway, onto some of the benefits:

• Players don’t have to waste inventory space carrying world locks around for trading, they can simply purchase & place one when required.

• It’s more difficult for scammers to scam people, as you can’t drop byte coins.

• Newer players don’t have to try and understand why the community uses two separate currencies for trading.

• Byte coins are more stable than world locks, and the economy isn’t based around an item of which the value is constantly fluctuating.

• Byte coins don’t need to be stored inside your inventory and it’s easy to see how many of them you have at any given time.

• Byte coins don’t take up an item slot in trades.

Those are really just a few of the benefits behind byte coins being the primary currency and world locks being untradeable. I could continue, but I don’t think it’s necessary as you’ll probably just say that I’m ‘brainwashed’ anyway.

3 Likes

And why would I waste 10k gems just to get 5 slots for restricted items?

nobody asked

So you can store your restricted items and save inventory space, that’s literally what the item is made for.

Now probably gonna flag me :roll_eyes:

The only problem with bytes are tax, conversion and 214

Yes Ondrashrek I completely support you with all the things you’re saying please go into more detail

now that i support you on mr. leprechaun sir.

OK Mr.notalent

wait why tf my post got flagged

I think someone here flags a post that’s remotely offensive, “dummy” isn’t that offensive

2 Likes

I asked (20 characters)

Seems you aren’t the only one who got flagged… Don’t worry… it’s just a spam flag and nothing will happen for you…

For the one who flagged… well…

I’m not afraid of getting banned, it’s just a little stupid from a person to flag posts for no actual reason.

1 Like

Yea, and you won’t get banned for that, but like i said, the person who flagged your post made false reports and will may get sanctionned.

well normal trading still exists so that’s not really a problem

I don’t care if PWE is supposed to be a “convenience”, the tax is flawed. Additionally, it was made to be a better vending machine from GT and those don’t use tax at all.

Also no, I’m not going to spend 7 hours nolifing in trade to sell a stupid hair to some toxic kid who tried to lowball me.