The state of the forums is depressing

I don’t know what else to say that hasn’t spoken for itself. It’s hard coming back here. I hope you’re all doing well. Dammit man.

4 Likes

im doing my best. i dont play pw anymore and focus more on my life, other games, and my classes. its the best

yeah 90% of the threads are just trashing on the game or talking about how bad the state is. It truly is a shame to see it go down this path, like they wanted it this way.

3 Likes

I try to put up game posts, most are something positive - I do play everyday …

Yet someone actually stole from me today. A huge sum as well.

The game is riddled with scammers .
They come to find you in your own worlds now :anger: :rage:

Someone came to another of my worlds tonight and tried a wing drop scam, build a wall etc etc what a complete tw*t - banned them .

Now there no point in taking it anywhere because

a) they don’t have the resources , nor time to do anything - i suspect the system is hard to track … It should be easy…

b) for some reason I’ve never understood why it doesn’t matter how wronged a player is it’s just tough luck - you loose . Why don’t they reimburse wronged players?
I am yet to read or hear a plausible explanation for this…??

c) they (devs/owners ) don’t care . If they did they could do something

Siskea said previously they have loads of good ideas that could be worked on…

It’s all BS (sadly :cry:) there isn’t the manpower to do anything anyway

I wish the game was sold on … new money.

Whilst I’m on it don’t see any other games that even come close to what PW offers…

I will carry on as enjoy most of the different parts of the game . But it will surely wear thin at some point

Just logged on to see what is going on here, and yes, these forums (and the game itself) are in a worse place than when i left, it was a just a matter of time when the uninterested devs, the lazy updates, the power-tripping mods, the excessive micro transactions, the lack of fun things to do in the game and the overall vibe of the game changing from the thing it was at the beginning would all collapse at once.

This. game. was. f*cking. awesome.

Sad to see a big part of my childhood slowly get doomed to obscurity.

I lost my big folder of dumb PW-related edits i had but i still have this.

twizzy-min

2 Likes

Im just glad I finally made FORUMS happen before we’d gone past the point of no return. That was my final legacy. I’ll probably make another 164 paragraph forum post to tell everyone goodbye before everything gets shut down. That is if they don’t nuke the forums with zero warning again.

2 Likes

100% going to happen