Things that the new devs should NOT do

Ondrashek06 is a glowing man

Why would I be a fed in disguise? Or do you mean “glowing” as in something other than that?

Why was my post removed?

I was making a point by advising him not to do something he has no plans to, or has never done. The same way he did right now.

What makes you think I flagged your reply?

I’m beginning to think you have a superiority complex going on tbh

3 Likes

Long story short, the guy that Pin said was naming and shaming was just trying to agree with Ondra’s post. Pin is the real off-topic poster here.

Because you’re arguing with him and he called you out. Kinda duh because why would anyone else flag his post.

A superiority complex is a belief that your abilities or accomplishments are somehow dramatically better than other people’s . People with a superiority complex may be condescending, smug, or mean to other people who don’t agree with them and I do not recall doing this. You are simply making your points sound transparent in the desperation of low-key insulting me in the most nice manner possible. Infact, if anything, this concludes you have a level of superiority complexity that is indeed high.

1 Like

And plus, since when reminding people of the forums ruled and regulations is off topic? Kinda obvious duh, this all has to due with the Pixel Worlds Forums itself.

My momma always told me, if you have nothing smart or valuable to say, then don’t say it.

1 Like

Well, it made the thread off topic because you couldn’t help yourself saying that they should advise to not name and shame when they were just trying to make a point to agree with the thread. Maybe try and not to be a ‘Mini-Mod’ all the time, ok?

Pin do you know what a conversation is and what the forums are meant for?

Did you read his reply? Its relevant lmao

2 Likes