This is silly

Jake is a furry and you can’t tell me otherwise

8 Likes

Jake caught in 4K :astonished: :stuck_out_tongue:

Jake furry!!! :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

You got the one and only in your clan… At least he isn’t in CLASH.

What do you have against CLASH?

It being an elitist club that only the “highest of high” PW players can get in. Also they flex their amount of mods/admins inside.

Not really, its just a cult that worships developers.

I am in CLASH, but i am not “highest of high” plus it’s up to moderators/admins whenever they want to leave, they decided to join there, it’s their choice.

Why are you so goddamn communist? just try to be a well known player it isnt hard.

2 Likes

I am not far-left just because I pointed out an elitist club that you can’t get into without being a whale.

Wikia global admins also have a few elitist clubs set up and those elitist clubs get perms to global ban or access a special wiki. And you gotta G R I N D UP those edit counts if you want to get in, I heard they only accept from 100k.

Also, LMO. LMO is the one who banned me from the Discord. I doubt he’ll want me in his elitist club.

I know alot of people from clash, they aren’t elitist.

:camera_flash: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

whats that supposed to mean :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

We caught Jake being a disgusting degenerate. :roll_eyes:

sighh hes sooo silly

damn :skull:

He

siiggghhhhhhi

idiot beat me to it smh :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

damn, that’s sad :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:
i liked furry jake