Thoughts on Making World Locks Untradeable: For or Against?

it is ignorant, you’ve contributed nothing to this thread other than make passive aggressive comments to people who actually decide to make an actual on-topic discussion, unlike you.

Jokes are supposed to be funny

Completely untrue; literally anyone can engage in this conversation as long as they have knowledge about the game, and it doesn’t require extensive free time to do it.

2 Likes

I Think if some people don’t want wls to become untradeable because that would be a hassle to count, should the devs consider making an equivalent of a wl in the form of bytes like 250 bytes turned into something else, that can’t be dropped, trashed (Acts like a byte)

The rates of 219bc to 1wl are greatly overpriced. A WL is usually worth 250bc, that’s why you sell them on PWE instead of just using the NPC. It isn’t worth it.

In my opinion instead only wl and platinum become untradable drop feature instead be removed so the drop game will be gone. give us more inventory and some kind of chest easy to obtain or make bank more cheaper and have alot of inventory.
pwe history sell should be more longer and add date of the time and who buy and seller and we can review the player because poeple can change pwe price in blink of eye using alt.
also the one of the main reaso poeple pw is u can communicate with other if one of he main reason u trading gone then there will be less communication(which the main way poeple communicate) become bored and pwe eill become this auto trading machine with 10+ alt
Add like min lvl or account age to use pwe.

world lock become untradable its will be bad because its destory the economy and rest in pieces poeple who a have alot wl and pl.
Also dont forget about small lock, medium lock, large lock, and other lock plus stuff u can only trade with wl and cant sell at pwe like light absorbing light.

I have alot more opinion ,s uggestion but i have low iq and bad english (english not my main language i learn it by myself) and also stuff i forgot to say

Sorry for all my rudeness and bad english and weird brain thinking im not normal like other poeple

There’s also a discussion for that, and I still haven’t changed my mind about how that would mostly give more cons than the pros (Should the drop feature be removed?)

With all respect and kindness, shut up.

2 Likes

Well yes, Ontol’s joke was funny tho

“It’s just a joke” is the typical response said when someone says something originally not intended as a joke and they get a negative reaction from it.

Also he wouldn’t have stated “It’s just a joke” If you hadn’t assumed him aggresively, he was trying to make a genuine joke, a joke would never hurt right?

I will if you show me the punchline.
Also you should start to read contexts of entire threads instead of picking out things

“damn you guys have so much free time” what he’s doing is disguised as a joke, not a joke in itself. As I said before, people will call things jokes when they get an undesirable response, internet 101

The benefit of the the doubt is something you need to learn to give people.
You have been guilty of calling other people’s jokes “unfunny”.

“A joke is supposed to be funny” :nerd_face:

I can’t quite understand the part where you said “Disguised as a joke” then, what is the true meaning?

:kekw:

I was aking the true meaning of the joke Ontol said

Just go ahead and look at the context. We’re just having a normal conversation, so why would this so called “joke” fit here if it’s clear free time has nothing to do with this? It’s because he thinks it’s some kind of argument or debate, and that have nothing better to do. Instead of contributing to the thread he says this. What he said was ignorant, and even virtuous agreed on this, whether it was a joke or not, and if it was really a joke then he wouldn’t have been so offended by what I said either.

free time may or may not have something to do with this, to make a detailed reply you need time and focus whilst some people have all their time on work/college/school and taking breaks to reply also seems kinda ehhh when you still need time for something else more important

You clearly can’t know every person’s characteristics, I wouldn’t be surprised if a person were to be angry in this exact situation, he tried to be funny and make a joke and suddenly got called ignorant

1 Like

Everything I said could have easily been said while I was on a bathroom break. It’s a forums conversation about a video game, not an essay.

You are ignorant to the multiple definitions of ignorant.
You believe it is an insult, and it seems most PW players automatically assume this word the worst of the worst of its multiple definitions.

You consistently ignore the fact that he only said it was a joke because he didn’t like my response. It was factually ignorant. I don’t need to sugarcoat everything for you just because it may or may not hurt your feelings.

You and Smile70 should stop trying to make meaningless arguments that have nothing to do with the thread.

Well, maybe I’m ignorant at this part since I can’t quite put my finger on this situation, we were just talking about a joke and suddenly ended up like this, but I still do believe that your behavior to Ontol was aggresive and was unnecessary, ofcourse he didn’t like your response as he was genuinely just trying to make a joke, and you know? Maybe he could’ve wrote something else with his time, but what 's wrong with a joke till you call it out aggresively

This point is one of the best :

• How can a joke hurt? You may have made detailed replies with others, but how does it hurt to make a joke? Well, maybe it’s the wrong place, MAYBE

Idk man I just thought the joke was funny then suddenly the person who made it got called out aggresively