Tips of how to be rich #1

Don’t mind my weakness on English, am tryin to help

first of all am here tellin u how i made it to 170pl+ in less than a year, if u made way more and ik many did then pls dont bully me :smiley:

1- i recommend starting with a low tier fishin technique like i have used which was:
A)a fishing set made which includes fiber sup
B)worm baits (200/1)
C)lot of time.
You can get like 65k+ gems by each stack u buy, spendin like 5wls on a stack to get 25wls+

2-i recommend buying old limited items if u have enough and u really need to wait this time,
the more u wait the more u earn ;D

3-this is kinda connected to #2 which is trading; i recommend goin to Trading worlds and study the prices and look for the most demanded item and go for the lowest price u could ever get it for,wait for like a day or 2 then sell it for more than it is expected to be.

4- last recommendation, i recommend massing, Examples of what u can mass:
A) Brown Sofa:i spend like 10wls, and sell those blocks for like 10/280Bytes in pwe, last time i did it i profited like 200wls
B)Display blocks
C)FFM
D)Safes
E)this one is for recycling event; Go for low tier clothes and craft them, u can get way too much points beside the X2 points event.

thats it… i hope it helps someone out… thats my techniques which i made 170pl+ out of it…
thanks for reading and hope u leave a like for the time i have spent writing this. peace :v:

3 Likes

Easy to say, hard to do ! :)) Joking,
Good tips for new players, I recommand doing mining too, is actually pretty profitable if you know how to do it!

2 Likes

DIDN’T READ THE THREAD BECAUSE MY EYES ARE BLEEDING FROM THE BOLD WRITING.
:eyes::drop_of_blood:

2 Likes

uhm xD sorryyyyyyyyyyy

Mining is my favourite way to profit too, I just sell the keys.

That is what I do too!

4C is pretty risky ngl. Not much people uses FFM these days…

1 Like

This is literally what i’ve been doing for 2 months, and it’s going great.
I can confirm these are good tips

1 Like