Today's my birthday!

Today has been a collosal disappointment, even though I have a birthday.

First I was in school for the first 3 classes. The first one I instantly wrote a test that I thought I could write on Thursday and didn’t study for, no questions asked. Ended up getting a C.

Then we were going to the capital city to take the reward that I won in raffle I entered last year.
Ended up getting Tier 2 - 2nd Place reward - a diploma, some Chinese trash earphones and smart watches, and some cheap school supplies, meanwhile I saw the 3rd tier 1st place take home an XBOX SERIES S.

We placed an overheating Wii U into a repair centre and waited a few hours for the repair.

When we plugged it in at home, the fan STILL wasn’t spinning and the console still overheated - they fixed absolutely nothing.

Then we celebrated the birthday and we finally unwrapped my new $1500 gaming PC that has been laying in a box for a week straight, only to discover that the GPU only has 3x DP and 1x HDMI, while my 10yo monitor only has 1x DVI and 1x VGA. So I need to either wait for a new monitor or wait for a special adapter.

12 Likes

Well… happy birthday ondra!

I hope you are enjoying your new pc and the stuff you got even through your day wasn’t perfect at all…

2 Likes

Well, I cannot really “enjoy” it with no monitor…

1 Like

You don’t even have a spare monitor for it…? Rip… well i hope you will enjoy it once you will get a monitor for it !

1 Like

Sorry to hear it’s been a disappointment. Hope your day gets better.

Happy birthday regardless.

2 Likes

Happy birthday!

2 Likes

Happy birthday. Sorry to hear that it has been a disappointment.

2 Likes

Damn what a terrible day, not like there are children in Ukraine who are celebrating their birthday while getting bombed.

Happy birthday , Ondra !

2 Likes

3 Likes

What a coincidence… It’s also my best friend’s birthday and he’s my neighbour!

Happy birthday to you too!

We all went to the cinema and got kicked out because we were acting like literal clowns in the cinema, :rofl::joy::rofl:.

Yes, we watched Doctor Strange: Multiverse of Madness!

Great movie…

1 Like

Happy birthday but…

1 Like

Happy birthday!

1 Like

Happy birthday! Sorry about the unfortunate news though, I believe things will get better. Stay positive!:tada:

What’s wrong with this thread?

He’s talking about his birthday, not asking you whether you remember some wii-related stuff

2 Likes

happy birthday

1 Like

Happy birthday

1 Like

My birthday was held May 4 and I got bananas as a gift anyways I have fun in my birthday because I played GTA with my brothers friend, I also ate my favorite food in the world Pancit Malabon! Anyways happy birth day! Very cool

1 Like

1 Like

Happy birthday mayne

1 Like