Tryna be in a video?

So I’ve got a YouTube channel. As we all do of course because who hasn’t tried making a channel on PW. The channel name is Kazukin Gaming and considering the “gaming” instead of something like “PW”, you could expect its going to be about gaming. Yes, it will be about Pixel Worlds mainly, I wouldn’t share it here if it wasn’t. I’m not asking you to subscribe or anything but i want to make a video including some of you in the forums! I will point out that you guys are from the forums so that others could have a thought to join the forums. I’m also planning on making more “educated” videos such as tutorials, how to’s, road to’s, and giveaways. I’m mostly going to be doing road to’s as i can gain world locks to be able to give away (my road to’s will be me making a whole other play through so others can see how it can be done). Simply commenting you would want to be in the video will help, i don’t need you following me on Instagram or anything. Please let me know if you’re interested in the comments! thank you!

1 Like

I’m always up for new experiences in game, so i dunno, I’m down? I’d be happy to help : D

1 Like

I would love to help you and I have an idea for road! Maybe you can make road to Golden mech wings. :slight_smile:

1 Like